+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
BLT said:
If everything is normal, the oath after test alone will take 6 months, what makes you think the whole process can be done in 6 months? LOL.
The oath can be issued the same day, or within a week, and that's not as rare an occurrence as you think it is.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
If everything is normal, the oath after test alone will take 6 months, what makes you think the whole process can be done in 6 months? LOL.
That was the press release when they increased the fee. 5-6 mos, maximum a year. Lol..

I also don't know, I could not feel it is getting any faster. lol..

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe the funds were concentrated on the other side of Canada. Over there, they have cases finalized in 4 months.

Lol..

cit_izen

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
hi everyone,
So I finally received my test date for August 22 ...and I got this test date on 14th august..letter issued on 12th AUgust. In the letter it says provide all the documents you submitted at time of applying for citizenship. When I see the doc checklist (it has stuff like meeting requirement for English etc.). This completely threw me off...as I have been in Canada for 12 years..studied here etc. What alternate do I have? Also, what kind of questions do they ask on interview? Any response will be appreciated. Thank you

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cit_izen said:
hi everyone,
So I finally received my test date for August 22 ...and I got this test date on 14th august..letter issued on 12th AUgust. In the letter it says provide all the documents you submitted at time of applying for citizenship. When I see the doc checklist (it has stuff like meeting requirement for English etc.). This completely threw me off...as I have been in Canada for 12 years..studied here etc. What alternate do I have? Also, what kind of questions do they ask on interview? Any response will be appreciated. Thank you
can u give a completed timeline? For language, just bring ur degree.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cit_izen said:
hi everyone,
congraz for the test, btw

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadalowna said:
Finally I am taking a test tmrw
Fingers crossed!
Good luck, u r one of few vancouver applicant got processed this quick.

nadalowna

Apr 30, 2014
I just came from the office today.
started at 10am and interviewed at 1130. only took about 5 min or 7min.

The officer asked me where I was working at and questioned about my absence. (I was back home for 3 months and she asked me to explain)
That was it.

The test was way easier than other online practice exames!
I was freaked out of all the years and names but no worries!
just simple and important things will be on the test.

Good luck everyone!

u4g5 said:
Good luck, u r one of few vancouver applicant got processed this quick.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadalowna said:
I just came from the office today.
started at 10am and interviewed at 1130. only took about 5 min or 7min.

The officer asked me where I was working at and questioned about my absence. (I was back home for 3 months and she asked me to explain)
That was it.

The test was way easier than other online practice exames!
I was freaked out of all the years and names but no worries!
just simple and important things will be on the test.

Good luck everyone!
congrazzzz!
were the officer pleased with your answer for absence?

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadalowna said:
I just said I was looking to get married but did not work out so came back lol

which is true haha
Thanks for sharing, haha

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations citi-zen, did you receive the letter in two days? Did the update show on time online, 10 days from issuance to test is short :eek:

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, i tried to ask this question for a long time, does Richmond belong to Vancouver office? thanks