+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver applicants - (C-6 10/11)

srbhsoman

Mar 5, 2018
VERY interesting. And it does make sense, especially if you look at timelines in the sheet. Thanks for sharing! Let us know what happens!
Just called IRCC call center. The agent did confirm that all the check marks are in place and the next logical step is "oath invite". But they also mentioned that they don't have any information on when the oath will be held.

Looks like Vancouver is sleeping!

Reactions: welovehockey

srbhsoman

Mar 5, 2018
Hi
I have received the oath date today 22/5 as
Ceremony scheduled on 19/06/2018 @ 10 am❤❤❤
For me , my wife and all my children through email.
Best of luck for all of you
Congrats! May I ask when was your "decision made" and how you received oath invite? Mail, email, Ecas?

Reactions: welovehockey

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
I finally got DM today. Please could you update it in the spreadsheet. Right now it says I got DM on May 14.

sssnv

Feb 3, 2014
Gave test in Victoria on May 14th. Status changed to "Decision Made" on May 23rd. Officer mentioned that oath will most likely be in Vancouver. Hoping to hear something soon.

Thanks

Quiches

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Hey fellow Vancouverites!

I have good news! (chants: oath, oath, oath!)

My oath invitation has finally arrived today in a scroll carried by a very slow-flying pigeon (just kidding, it was by email).
After five weeks since Decision Made and a fair bit of desperation and despair, I am summoned to take the oath on June 22nd, 2018 at 8 am.

I cannot be more thrilled to finally become Canadian (and to be done with the endless waiting and uncertainties but that's beside the point).
I hope this is a sign that Vancouver office is picking up its rather sluggish pace during the last few weeks and is sending out more invites for you guys!

I will update you guys after the ceremony.

Here are the dates:

Oath Invite Received: 2018/05/25
Oath Ceremony: 2018/06/22

Please update and good luck!