+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Did Anyone got an invitation for RSWP on 20th July, 2023 draw without French test with Score 596 or above???
I have seen this message everywhere, I guess you should always consult the immigration Website:
https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/work-quebec/skilled-workers/regular-skilled-worker-program/invitation

I think, unless you fulfil the following condition, you could have may be made it, otherwise Level 7 French was required:

These invitations were also addressed to people meeting the following criterion:

• they had a valid job offer outside the territory of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal.

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
My friend , Today I receive the VJO and I already fill the EOI and submit. I just need to wait. What about you?
Hi buddy, I am glad that you received and already updated the EOI . I am still waiting . I have sent reminder to my employer and asked them to contact MIFI. Best wishes for getting invitation in next draw :)

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
I called them,,,,
They said they need financial statements. Looks like doors are closed for me at here.

Looking for options now...... open for suggestions, 23 months of open work permit left
You called or your employer ?

Please ask your employer to discuss with MIFI about solution and for work permit extension . even though it will be close work permit then also you will be able to finish your immigration. I called MIFI but they didn't give any info and ask my HR person to call . Situation is my responsible HR person is on holiday this whole month and I am also worry about that what could be the reason for delay .

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I called them,,,,
They said they need financial statements. Looks like doors are closed for me at here.

Looking for options now...... open for suggestions, 23 months of open work permit left
Most employers in Quebec have no experience of dealing with government procedures and they fear of disclosing of financial statements at first.

My wife's employer applied for her VJO without the financial statement. In 2 months, employer received an official letter from MIFI and they asked her to provide the financial statement which she did this time. Eventually my wife's VJO was approved.

I am sure MIFI will contact your employer too through the official letter and the employer will respond too.

Reactions: tejindersinghx

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
Greetings,:D:D:D:D
I am sharing my status update to assist others who are pursuing their CSQ.
I hope everyone achieves their goals in this process. Please don't lose hope. God is always on our side.

Applicant: Inland with family
My employer applied for VJO outside Montreal: May 30, 2023
VJO approved: July 18, 2023
Created Arima profile: July 20, 2023
CSQ invite: August 9, 2023 (There was no Arrima Draw between 20 July and Aug 9, otherwise I could get invite earlier)
My score was: above 700
My old grid method score was around 67

I will keep you informed about the next steps of my journey. Thank you!:D:D:):):):)

mateu__15

Jan 4, 2023
You called or your employer ?

Please ask your employer to discuss with MIFI about solution and for work permit extension . even though it will be close work permit then also you will be able to finish your immigration. I called MIFI but they didn't give any info and ask my HR person to call . Situation is my responsible HR person is on holiday this whole month and I am also worry about that what could be the reason for delay .

Hello, Is that a number to call?
Is it this? >

Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Francisation et de l'Intégration
1200, boulevard Saint-Laurent
7e étage, bureau 7.100
Montréal (Québec) H2X 0C9
Téléphone : 514 873-9940
ministre@mifi.gouv.qc.ca

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
@powereng1982 Hi Bro, I received update today my VJO probably gonna refused and the reason is strange they are saying you are over qualified for the position you are working . I have Masters degree and working in same field as Lead Engineer. Do you have any thoughts on this ? What could be other immigration programs then if it's rejected . Job is really good so not thinking about changing province . I think no federal program directly applicable for Quebec ?