+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
Applied on June 19,
Received the payment receipt on June 26.

Waiting for VJO,
Does anyone have an idea for the timeline?

My employer did not put financial statements.

Thanks
It is good that within a week they have deducted the payment but for financial they will ask you for sure. In previous threads I have read that MIFI is not going forward without it.

Jul 4, 2023
It is good that within a week they have deducted the payment but for financial they will ask you for sure. In previous threads I have read that MIFI is not going forward without it.
Hi, thanks for quick reply,

My company has put Attestion of financial condition instead of statement

They put a letter ( Nottary) about that they have good financial condition and can support foreign worker

will it work or should I move to other PR options ?

I have only 2 years of open work permit left,

please advise

Thanks

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
Hi, thanks for quick reply,

My company has put Attestion of financial condition instead of statement

They put a letter ( Nottary) about that they have good financial condition and can support foreign worker

will it work or should I move to other PR options ?

I have only 2 years of open work permit left,

please advise

Thanks
My company has put the financial . I applied on 28th April and my payment was deducted three weeks back so waiting for final approval. I have only one year work permit right now . In your case you have to wait ,as company has provided this letter and MIFI is considering it as valid then you will get the approval . It all depends on MIFI. 02 years work permit is more than enough buddy

Reactions: karandeep.singh
Jul 4, 2023
My company has put the financial . I applied on 28th April and my payment was deducted three weeks back so waiting for final approval. I have only one year work permit right now . In your case you have to wait ,as company has provided this letter and MIFI is considering it as valid then you will get the approval . It all depends on MIFI. 02 years work permit is more than enough buddy
Helli sir,
PLease let me know when you receive an update

Zandek

May 19, 2023
Hello,

My employer and I filling VJO application now, and we're not sure whether we should certify photocopies of the documents. From the form description, it seems like we shouldn't do it:

Rassemblez tous les documents demandés dans le format exigé (original, copie certifiée conforme ou photocopie).
Gather all the requested documents in the required format (original, certified true copy or photocopy).

and all the points are marked as "photocopy", but still we're not sure.

Could you clarify that moment?

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
Hello,

My employer and I filling VJO application now, and we're not sure whether we should certify photocopies of the documents. From the form description, it seems like we shouldn't do it:

Rassemblez tous les documents demandés dans le format exigé (original, copie certifiée conforme ou photocopie).
Gather all the requested documents in the required format (original, certified true copy or photocopy).

and all the points are marked as "photocopy", but still we're not sure.

Could you clarify that moment?
Photo copy is enough . In best if possible, you can consider colour copies. I put colours .

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
How long its been since you had applied ?

Did you checked with your employer ?
I have applied on 28th April . My employer has shared the acknowledgment and will update me once confirmation from MIFI Received . Employer is supportive so no issue. Have you received any update fOR VJO ?

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
Thank you!

How did you pay for the application and did you need to translate your diploma (if applied with a diploma)?
I paid with credit card . In payment form you can add the CC details . If documents are in English then no need to translate . I had my few documents other than English so I included translations copies also