+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Bro just received the first letter. After receiving the second letter about that job is validated then only I will be able to update in Arrima .
No need to wait. You can update arrima using the reference number of letter receive in email. you will receive the same letter through post.

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
No need to wait. You can update arrima using the reference number of letter receive in email. you will receive the same letter through post.
In this letter it is mentioned that they are still processing so is it ok to update with the reference number ?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
In this letter it is mentioned that they are still processing so is it ok to update with the reference number ?
No, it means job is not yet validated, and its just the acknowledgement of receipt of application perhaps.

Once validated, letter clearly says that job is validated and employee is invited to create a profile in arrima to further process permanent residency in Quebec. You should wait in that case

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
No, it means job is not yet validated, and its just the acknowledgement of receipt of application perhaps.

Once validated, letter clearly says that job is validated and employee is invited to create a profile in arrima to further process permanent residency in Quebec. You should wait in that case
Therefore, I have already mentioned in my first comment that it is acknowledgement :D Just few more days to wait and after receiving I will update the Arrima !

Reactions: powereng1982

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
Congrats!! My employer has applied VJO on 30-May, saying you got VJO around 2 months (28-April to end June), I should also expect the end of next month... Fingers Crossed !!!!
I just received the acknowledgement so most probably I will receive the confirmation that " job is validated" by next month July 2023. so in total it will be 2.5 to 3 months . I think you will also get in 3 months if all goes well !

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
I just received the acknowledgement so most probably I will receive the confirmation that " job is validated" by next month July 2023. so in total it will be 2.5 to 3 months . I think you will also get in 3 months if all goes well !
Congrats, You are on Track and Lucky! All the best for future process, Keep posting us.

Reactions: Vish_0289
Jul 4, 2023
Applied on June 19,
Received the payment receipt on June 26.

Waiting for VJO,
Does anyone have an idea for the timeline?

My employer did not put financial statements.

Thanks