+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VACCINE PASSPORT INDIA????

Sinper

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
I am in the same boat. My medicals will expire on 3rd week of July.
We are not the only one, there are many students who are in same situation and they are spending couple of lakhs to reach Canada. That too if they test covid negative in third country. And reason they give is that they are not sure what Canadian government decide regarding travel restrictions and also time taken by IRCC is also very high.

Mushiss

Apr 20, 2021
We are not the only one, there are many students who are in same situation and they are spending couple of lakhs to reach Canada. That too if they test covid negative in third country. And reason they give is that they are not sure what Canadian government decide regarding travel restrictions and also time taken by IRCC is also very high.
Are you planning to travel via third country ?

AalekhT

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
some of my friends went through third country as their reasoning is genuine that we don't know that when canada will open the direct flights to india, for some their medical is going to be expired, i am in the same boat my medical will expire on june 19 but i cannot travel because i don't have course in summer so i will have to wait till august. I have already submitted my remedical before they request me but still it hasn't been updated as of now.

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
some of my friends went through third country as their reasoning is genuine that we don't know that when canada will open the direct flights to india, for some their medical is going to be expired, i am in the same boat my medical will expire on june 19 but i cannot travel because i don't have course in summer so i will have to wait till august. I have already submitted my remedical before they request me but still it hasn't been updated as of now.
It will take a month