+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vaccine Exemption - Sinovac/Sinopharm People Gather Here.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I read this recently in Ontario Health:

You are considered fully vaccinated if you have received:

• the full series of a COVID-19covid 19 authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines (two doses of Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca, including COVISHIELD) in any combination or one dose of Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
  • one or two doses of a COVID-19covid 19 vaccine not authorized by Health followed by one dose of a COVID-19covid 19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada
  • three doses of a COVID-19covid 19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada
  • your final dose of the COVID-19covid 19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
https://covid-19.ontario.ca/proof-covid-19-vaccination

This is if you want to validate your COVID-19 vaccination with Ontario Health in case you got your vaccine out of Ontario. I'm curious what it ways about vaccines "not authorized by Health Canada".

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
  • one or two doses of a COVID-19covid 19 vaccine not authorized by Health followed by one dose of a COVID-19covid 19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada

So this is good I guess, just take an additional Booster and you can come to Canada, will they be able to take the connecting flights too with this rule ?

Andry2005

Sep 10, 2021
I have another question regarding to the following statement: do we have to quarantine or this is just to enter to Canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I read this recently in Ontario Health:

You are considered fully vaccinated if you have received:

• the full series of a COVID-19covid 19 authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines (two doses of Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca, including COVISHIELD) in any combination or one dose of Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
  • three doses of a COVID-19covid 19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada
  • your final dose of the COVID-19covid 19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
https://covid-19.ontario.ca/proof-covid-19-vaccination

This is if you want to validate your COVID-19 vaccination with Ontario Health in case you got your vaccine out of Ontario. I'm curious what it ways about vaccines "not authorized by Health Canada".
This is just for within Ontario. Federal rules are for travel into Canada or throughout Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

So this is good I guess, just take an additional Booster and you can come to Canada, will they be able to take the connecting flights too with this rule ?
No this is only to enter establishments within Ontario.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have another question regarding to the following statement: do we have to quarantine or this is just to enter to Canada?
This is just for Ontario. Look at the federal rules for what is acceptable to e term Canada. Believe you still must quarantine in this case.

adeelhps113

Jul 15, 2020
I heard today that new rules are coming in place on Nov 30 which might include acceptance of a few more vaccines as well.

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
Reactions: andrews17