+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vaccination Covid-19

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
They won't deny your entry to Canada if your vaccine is not in approved list btw. You just would have to follow the same quarantine measures in place until further notice. Also they said they will assess other vaccines in the future.
I´ll be getting J&J soon, but my wife got Sputnik V. I guess we won´t get to escape the 14-day quarantine.

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
In this forum I read 1 Parkistan buddy took Sinovac 2 times then later he try western one as 3rd...

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I´ll be getting J&J soon, but my wife got Sputnik V. I guess we won´t get to escape the 14-day quarantine.
You actually does not need to quarantine(if you get j&j shot) but not your wife. Also if it is deemed safe to take janssen shot for your wife then I would suggest that, since it is single dose vaccine. Also take the shots at least prior 14 days to travel.

Last edited:

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
You actually does not need to quarantine(if you get j&j shot) but not your wife. Also if it is deemed safe to take janssen shot for your wife then I would suggest that, since it is single dose vaccine. Also take the shots at least prior 14 days to travel.
We've thought about it, but there's no studies about mixing vaccines.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
We've thought about it, but there's no studies about mixing vaccines.
I see. Well hopefully things change for the good before you travel.

Reactions: andrews17

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Tomorrow I am going to get AZ for the 1st dose and I will get the 2nd one in the end of July.
Do you guys have any official information about ppl holding SP or OWP could be a '3-days-hotel-quarantine' exemption?
TIA.

Reactions: shipping

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Tomorrow I am going to get AZ for the 1st dose and I will get the 2nd one in the end of July.
Do you guys have any official information about ppl holding SP or OWP could be a '3-days-hotel-quarantine' exemption?
TIA.
As of today there's no official information yet for vaccinated travelers skipping quarantine. We should know more by June 21, that's when they need to extend the travel restrictions & quarantine rules.

Reactions: lamnt0702

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
TIA.
You are doing the right thing to get your shot. But as of today, there is no official communication yet but better do it just incase.

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
TIA.
Just by CBC news this morning, Canada recommand ppl not take AZ n if 1st shoot AZ, 2nd one should be Pfizer.

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Just by CBC news this morning, Canada recommand ppl not take AZ n if 1st shoot AZ, 2nd one should be Pfizer.
Yes, I understand that Pfizer and Moderna are Canadian's preferences but in Vietnam, especially at this moment, we have no choice for the vaccine we would like to get. AZ is still the best choice compared to the others that available now in Vietnam such as Sinopharm (China), Sputnik V (Russia), etc...
I also remember from someone's post that there are only 4 vaccines verified by Canada Government: Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, and AZ.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Yes, I understand that Pfizer and Moderna are Canadian's preferences but in Vietnam, especially at this moment, we have no choice for the vaccine we would like to get. AZ is still the best choice compared to the others that available now in Vietnam such as Sinopharm (China), Sputnik V (Russia), etc...
I also remember from someone's post that there are only 4 vaccines verified by Canada Government: Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, and AZ.
People I know in Canada are getting vaccinated by Pfizer

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Vaccine committee recommends people to take mRna as second dose if they had AZ as first dose. Canada is yet to discontinue AZ but if you have link that provide that proof, pls share.
Recommendation took into consideration that United States did not approve AZ, so what happens when they reopen border and have “fully vaccinated” requirement to cross over?