+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

V Important

moon light 77

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
If one get acceptance for a program in Fall 2020 AND he is an international student
Can he apply for a study permit Visa and Can he get approval for it
I mean Does the online program affect getting of study permit visa
Please help

resilientflora

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
If it’s an online program and you apply before sep 15, you might get an AIP which allows you to study online, solving your problem. Is that what you’re asking?

Reactions: moon light 77

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
If it’s an online program and you apply before sep 15, you might get an AIP which allows you to study online, solving your problem. Is that what you’re asking?
You don't need any confirmation of first stage of a study period to commence studies online, that is the legal situation.

moon light 77

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
how is this V important?

He can apply for a study permit. He may or may not get approval.
Dear Sir, You don't know that every one problem is considered very important for him. So, he asked here. So, I think you shouldn't say that and resepect every one issues. Yes, it is very important as I donot know if I will get acceptance or refusal after I will pay for the fees and it is not so easy. Moreover, I don't know if I should search for another offer or If I should apply for a work permit only and whether they are connected to each other or not . THANKS

Reactions: Alamj

moon light 77

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Sorry, Does that mean I can get a study permit Visa or what does it mean. can I enter Canada later on if the restricions are removed
And If he can apply for Work permit according to the acceptance letter, Can he apply now for it only without a study permit if he scared it may be refused as it is online.I mean are they related to each other or separate entity.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
s

Sorry, Can you explain more, as I don't get what you mean. thanks
The email update that some call AIP is not needed to commence online studies legally, in Quebec a CAQ + application for study permit is needed, for the rest of Canada, only an applcation for study permit is needed.

The udpate some refer to as AIP has been sent to applicants in no chronological order, to applicants with iincomplete and complete files, to applicants whose applications have had only a first viewing of application and to applicants whose study permit has already been approved (search the GCMS posts) but not officially given the approval.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Sorry, Does that mean I can get a study permit Visa or what does it mean. can I enter Canada later on if the restricions are removed
And If he can apply for Work permit according to the acceptance letter, Can he apply now for it only without a study permit if he scared it may be refused as it is online.I mean are they related to each other or separate entity.
You can only enter Canada if your have a study permit approved before 18th March 2020 or have a valid study permit already given.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Dear Sir, You don't know that every one problem is considered very important for him. So, he asked here. So, I think you shouldn't say that and resepect every one issues. Yes, it is very important as I donot know if I will get acceptance or refusal after I will pay for the fees and it is not so easy. Moreover, I don't know if I should search for another offer or If I should apply for a work permit only and whether they are connected to each other or not . THANKS
if you meet the requirements, you will get the permit