+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

V-1 visa status..pls pls need info pls..anyone pls help....

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
hi guys,

can anyone help me with a question pls? that is, do you know that if V-1 visa holder can work at canada anyway? because, i applied with my spouse. we both got visa, my status is student and my spouses status is V-1 visa type visitor. can he work there somehow?

pls pls pls help anyone...i am so confused.....

cheif

Feb 5, 2012
kalodighi said:
hi guys,

can anyone help me with a question pls? that is, do you know that if V-1 visa holder can work at canada anyway? because, i applied with my spouse. we both got visa, my status is student and my spouses status is V-1 visa type visitor. can he work there somehow?

No dear.
In my opinion
You spouse can't work there.
It's depend on status that ur spouse has.
Another point is that at the time of applying visa.
What did u show to support both of u there.
If u showed a bank statement, then ur spouse can not work now.

vidhi1987

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hey,
Thts great u got student and dependent visa..many many congratulation to you and your wife...
Sorry dear I do have any idea about v1 visa, but I can say this if you have valid work authorization then u r able to work in Canada and for open work permit u have to apply when u reach thr...

Hey can you please tell me how do u get dependent with u..in which uni or college u applied? From where u applied?and which documents we need to get visa? And how much finance we need?

Thank u so much in advance

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalodighi said:
hi guys,

with valid TRV you can apply for opean work permit inside/outside canada.

you have to apply by online or by mail to case processing center vergville , alberta.

you have to be ready with with these items.
IMM 5556 - documents checklist
IMM 1249 - Application to remain in canada
IMM 5409 - declaration of common law union
IMM 5476- use of representative (if any)
IMM 5553 - instruction guide

THE ROCK

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
cheif said:
No dear.
In my opinion
You spouse can't work there.
It's depend on status that ur spouse has.
Another point is that at the time of applying visa.
What did u show to support both of u there.
If u showed a bank statement, then ur spouse can not work now.
hi dear...

thank you for your reply.. thnks

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
vidhi1987 said:
Hey,
Thts great u got student and dependent visa..many many congratulation to you and your wife...
Sorry dear I do have any idea about v1 visa, but I can say this if you have valid work authorization then u r able to work in Canada and for open work permit u have to apply when u reach thr...

Hey can you please tell me how do u get dependent with u..in which uni or college u applied? From where u applied?and which documents we need to get visa? And how much finance we need?

Thank u so much in advance
hi...

well, thanks for your greetings.

I have applied at Thompson Rivers University , kamloops, BC. well, i am not sure about dependant, bcz as you can see from my question that my husband has got a visitor visa rather than a dependant visa. so i m worried about this now.

i have applied from bangladesh. and the procedures of applying for student visa, i will send you in your inbox. pls check that.

pray for me so that we can survive there...

good luck to you too. BTW.. from where you are applying?

thnks..

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
(THE ROCK) said:
with valid TRV you can apply for opean work permit inside/outside canada.

you have to apply by online or by mail to case processing center vergville , alberta.

you have to be ready with with these items.
IMM 5556 - documents checklist
IMM 1249 - Application to remain in canada
IMM 5409 - declaration of common law union
IMM 5476- use of representative (if any)
IMM 5553 - instruction guide

THE ROCK
hi rock....

thank you for your information. thanks a lot..take care..pray for us that everything goes well...

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalodighi said:
hi guys,

Hi,
V-1 visa is in-fact a visitors visa, your husband cannot work with this visa, he will have to apply for an open work permit once you get to Canada, I would suggest your husband applies for this only after reaching Canada... All the best

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
faithworks said:
Hi,
V-1 visa is in-fact a visitors visa, your husband cannot work with this visa, he will have to apply for an open work permit once you get to Canada, I would suggest your husband applies for this only after reaching Canada... All the best
faithworks...

thanks a lot for your reply...you have relieved me a lot.

one more question, if u dont mind. shall my husband has to apply for an open work permit at the "port of entry" or like he will be given a choice to apply for an open work permit at the port of entry? or should be apply for it at CIC or more specifically how does he apply for it?

btw... just to let u know, my husband has even got a visa for the same time length as me. if this info helps u anyways....

to be honest i dont even know the meaning of "port of entry" ... it was just mentioned in the letter which was given to me on the delivery of my visa along with my student visa issued passport.

thank you so much again. pray for us...looking forward to hear a reply from you.

and thanks for your time.

take care..

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalodighi said:
faithworks...

thanks a lot for your reply...you have relieved me a lot.

one more question, if u dont mind. shall my husband has to apply for an open work permit at the "port of entry" or like he will be given a choice to apply for an open work permit at the port of entry? or should be apply for it at CIC or more specifically how does he apply for it?

btw... just to let u know, my husband has even got a visa for the same time length as me. if this info helps u anyways....

to be honest i dont even know the meaning of "port of entry" ... it was just mentioned in the letter which was given to me on the delivery of my visa along with my student visa issued passport.

thank you so much again. pray for us...looking forward to hear a reply from you.

and thanks for your time.

take care..
He can apply for opean work permit inside canada.
He can also apply for it by online or by mail to case processing center virgeville, alberta.

You now have two options available when submitting an application to change conditions or extend your stay in Canada as a worker:

Option 1
Submit your application electronically

or

Option 2
Read your instruction guide and download your application forms
Complete, sign and date your application forms
Pay the fees
Mail your completed application to the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta
THE ROCK

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
(THE ROCK) said:
He can apply for opean work permit inside canada.
He can also apply for it by online or by mail to case processing center virgeville, alberta.

You now have two options available when submitting an application to change conditions or extend your stay in Canada as a worker:

Option 1
Submit your application electronically

or

Option 2
Read your instruction guide and download your application forms
Complete, sign and date your application forms
Pay the fees
Mail your completed application to the Case Processing Centre in Vegreville, Alberta
THE ROCK

the rock....

thank you so much for your information... it helps me a lot...pls pray for us...

keep in touch.. take care..

vin98

Apr 24, 2012
Hi ..i am also into similar boat ..Where i have work permit and my wife has V1 with same duration as mine...i heard she will get open work permit by default ..Is it still valid ? or how long will it take to process Open work permit process if apply inside Canada?

Please help me !