+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UWindsor or MUN?

codenation

Mar 5, 2019
Yeah and I already have a prospective supervisor as acceptance is contingent on availability of a prospective supervisor.

It was my prospective supervisor that sent me a email requesting if I have secured a graduate student position and I said no. Then he asked me to go ahead submit an official Application. Luckily for me, he is the graduate chair for my department.
Hi Ayo! What department did you apply to in USask? Did you submit IELTS scores?

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hi Ayo! What department did you apply to in USask? Did you submit IELTS scores?
I didn't submit an any English proficiency test as I'm coming from an education system in which English is solely the language of instruction.

I hope this help!

codenation

Mar 5, 2019
I didn't submit an any English proficiency test as I'm coming from an education system in which English is solely the language of instruction.

I hope this help!
Yes I understand! But what department did you apply to? Computer science department states that they will not accept proof of English as medium of instruction except IELTS score. What's your department?

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Yes I understand! But what department did you apply to? Computer science department states that they will not accept proof of English as medium of instruction except IELTS score. What's your department?

No, you're wrong
Kindly check it very or perhaps i ll help me do the checking shortly.

I applied to Biomedical Veterinary Science.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019

Follow the link below to check if your University is exempt from providing English proficiency, then you can contact your department you do not need it telling them your school is on WHED.

https://grad.usask.ca/admissions/english-countries-institutions.php#EligibilityforExemption

I hope you will come back and thank me later.

All d best.

codenation

Mar 5, 2019
Follow the link below to check if your University is exempt from providing English proficiency, then you can contact your department you do not need it telling them your school is on WHED.

https://grad.usask.ca/admissions/english-countries-institutions.php#EligibilityforExemption

I hope you will come back and thank me later.

All d best.

Kindly check the link to see. Computer science seems to have a different rule
https://www.cs.usask.ca/students/graduate/graduate-programs/applications-for-admission.php#panel-section-4-EnglishLanguageProficiencyTestScores

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Okay,

Okies, please contact the Graduate Program Assistance or better still, contact the graduate program chair. But I recommend you call them instead of sending an email. Calling would be much more better for good clarifications.

I hope this help!