+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USPS International Mail Forwarding ( US to Canada)

jetsons

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Hi all,

The below is what is specified at the USPS site for International change of address. Has anyone used the underlined option below and started receiving forwarded US mails at Canadian address without any issues?

How do I File a COA for an International Address?

• You cannot submit a Change of Address online from an international address.
  • If you are moving to an International address outside of the United States, you will need to fill out the same Change of Address (COA) form PS Form 3575 that is filed for a domestic move at your Local Post Office™.
  • If you forget to submit a COA prior to moving to an International address, you can write a letter to your old Post Office in the United States and the postal establishment now serving your new international address explaining the situation. Provide direction on how and where you need mail forwarded. The letter should also include as many details asked on the PS Form 3575 (Change of Address Form) as possible.

jetsons

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
I did some checking with my teammates who moved from US to Canada, they said Canada does not allow forwarding, hence they gave their friends/relatives domestic address. Not sure how true it is.