+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Use of Representative

lemon85

Oct 25, 2011
Hi there. I don't have a "use of representative" do I have to attach it and leave blank? or Just simply don't attach form IMM 5476.
I'm confuse if I'm going to attach it or not if you don't have a representative? I'm worried if my papers will returned back. anyone here has done this? Thanks

B

BlessedMe

lemon85 said:
Hi there. I don't have a "use of representative" do I have to attach it and leave blank? or Just simply don't attach form IMM 5476.
I'm confuse if I'm going to attach it or not if you don't have a representative? I'm worried if my papers will returned back. anyone here has done this? Thanks
just submit all the forms needed, and you can just leave the use of representative blank... i wrote in my papers "N/A" for not applicable, for those that do not apply in my part, and my application was approved...please do not detach any part of a form just because you don't have anything to write in it...

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
lemon85 said:
You do not need to include that form if you don't have a representative. All they want to know is if you have a representative or not. It is of no use submitting a blank form to CIO. The checklist says "complete, date, sign and include this form if you have a paid or unpaid representative". If you don't have one then you are not required to submit it.