+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USA PCC PLEASE HELP

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
I used to be a student in USA before. I got PCC from FBI recently, My score is 447 and I was hoping to get ITA soon, that's why I got PCC before ITA. I currently live in Canada, but the problem is I need to travel to USA next week for a couple of days. Do I need to request a new PCC after I return? I am confused because the cic website says "For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row." I am only going for 3 days, so I don't know what to do.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
I used to be a student in USA before. I got PCC from FBI recently, My score is 447 and I was hoping to get ITA soon, that's why I got PCC before ITA. I currently live in Canada, but the problem is I need to travel to USA next week for a couple of days. Do I need to request a new PCC after I return? I am confused because the cic website says "For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row." I am only going for 3 days, so I don't know what to do.
Hi, yes yo will need to. Its quick to get.