+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USA PCC from GTA - Canada for PR - Please help

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Hi
I need to get USA PCC from GTA for the PR process. I am in GTA , Ontario.
Can someone please advise where I can get it done and the total cost and time it will take to get the PCC from FBI

Do we need to send the finger prints via courier or the third party agency will send it to FBI digitally ?

I need to get it done for both myself and my wife - if we need to send the finger prints to FBI via courier - can we send it in one envelope or do we need to send them separately ?

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hi
I need to get USA PCC from GTA for the PR process. I am in GTA , Ontario.
Can someone please advise where I can get it done and the total cost and time it will take to get the PCC from FBI

Do we need to send the finger prints via courier or the third party agency will send it to FBI digitally ?

I need to get it done for both myself and my wife - if we need to send the finger prints to FBI via courier - can we send it in one envelope or do we need to send them separately ?
Apply online and pay and they will email you a confirmation.
You can get your fingerprints done at fingerprints place where they so RCMP fingerprinting place.

Then you just have to post the fingerprints card with the email confirmation you received to FBI

Reactions: neo69

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Apply online and pay and they will email you a confirmation.
You can get your fingerprints done at fingerprints place where they so RCMP fingerprinting place.

Then you just have to post the fingerprints card with the email confirmation you received to FBI
Can we send it to FBI via courier or only normal post ?
Also i need to get it done for myself and my wife - can i send both in one envelope or should i send them separately ?
Do we need to provide return envelops also ?

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Yes you can , we used FedEx. No you have to post it separately. So they will email you the FBI clearance to your email. I believe you have to put your email address. And they also send you a hard copy to your address. No you do not need to provide return envelopes.

Make sure you get your fingerprints from fingerprinting place , where they do it digitally for you. We got ours in less than 2 weeks. As soon as they receive your fingerprints card they will process it in few days.
https://www.edo.cjis.gov/#/

Reactions: neo69

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Yes you can , we used FedEx. No you have to post it separately. So they will email you the FBI clearance to your email. I believe you have to put your email address. And they also send you a hard copy to your address. No you do not need to provide return envelopes.

Make sure you get your fingerprints from fingerprinting place , where they do it digitally for you. We got ours in less than 2 weeks. As soon as they receive your fingerprints card they will process it in few days.
Why cant we send in one envelope ? Is it needed ?

Why pas twice for FEDEX

neo69

Mar 21, 2021

https://yaycanada.ca/2022/10/27/fbi-police-clearance-for-permanent-residency-application-in-canada/?preview_id=39&preview_nonce=f91f31d1e3&preview=true&_thumbnail_id=90

Can we send Multiple Fingerprint Cards in the same mail package?

Yes, you can send multiple fingerprint cards in a single postal mail.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
https://yaycanada.ca/2022/10/27/fbi-police-clearance-for-permanent-residency-application-in-canada/?preview_id=39&preview_nonce=f91f31d1e3&preview=true&_thumbnail_id=90

Can we send Multiple Fingerprint Cards in the same mail package?

Yes, you can send multiple fingerprint cards in a single postal mail.
I got my PCC from FBI

We can sent multiple finger prints in one enveloppe. I sent using CANADA POST and it took 30$ approx but thy took almost 10 days to deliver
If someone is in a hurry i will suggest go with UPS / fedex

FBI folks just took 3 days to generate the report once the finger pint card was delivered to them !

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Has anyone mailed fingerprints to the FBI recently? Our package was delivered a week ago but still hasn't received any response from them. Trying to figure out what the timeline is like now.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
Once it’s
Has anyone mailed fingerprints to the FBI recently? Our package was delivered a week ago but still hasn't received any response from them. Trying to figure out what the timeline is like now.
Once it’s received by them they generally give it in a few days

You can try calling and ask

hard copy takes a couple of weeks but soft copy is pretty fast in a few days once they have got the package