+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US visitor visa cancelled

szaib002

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
"Please be advised that your U.S. visas are revoked by the U.S. Department of State on February 22, 2018.
This action is based on the fact that subsequent to visa issuance, information has come to light indicating that you may be ineligible for your visas. Please note that you will be unable to travel on your current U.S. visas. If you would like to travel to the United States, you must re-apply for a new visas."

I got this email from US state dept. I am a protected person in Canada and surrendered my passports to the government of Canada. Anyone know why this happened? They cancelled the visa on passport that is with the Canadian government. Thanks in advance!

Jan 10, 2017
Hi,

My visa got also revoked after applying for refugee status. However, after getting my PR approved I applied for the US visa and it got approved on RTD.

Reactions: itzdrmac

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Dear All
Today May 11, 2023 I received my RTD and now want to apply for USA Visitor VISA just to visit Time Square
I got my eCoPR on April 18, 2023 and my PR card is on the way.

I want the guidance from the experts for US VISA
what are the key Points before and during applications
I never applied US Visa in past.
- Job requirements here in CANADA
- Funds to show in Bank etc
- Travel ticket and Itinerary is needed ?
- Reference in USA needed or No ?
- any other Points to be consider

Thank you in advance

Yonatan12

May 31, 2023
Hi,

My visa got also revoked after applying for refugee status. However, after getting my PR approved I applied for the US visa and it got approved on RTD.
did you cross from USA to Canada Illegally by border crossing like me?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear All
Today May 11, 2023 I received my RTD and now want to apply for USA Visitor VISA just to visit Time Square
I got my eCoPR on April 18, 2023 and my PR card is on the way.

I want the guidance from the experts for US VISA
what are the key Points before and during applications
I never applied US Visa in past.
- Job requirements here in CANADA
- Funds to show in Bank etc
- Travel ticket and Itinerary is needed ?
- Reference in USA needed or No ?
- any other Points to be consider

Thank you in advance
Whether you came through the US to claim asylum and either indicated on your visa application that you were planning to visit Canada for tourism or to visit family but then sought asylum in Canada has impacted visa application for some applicants. The US considers that misrepresentation. There is no exact science to who gets approved and who doesn’t would apply asap because the wait lists to get an interview are over a year.

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Whether you came through the US to claim asylum and either indicated on your visa application that you were planning to visit Canada for tourism or to visit family but then sought asylum in Canada has impacted visa application for some applicants. The US considers that misrepresentation. There is no exact science to who gets approved and who doesn’t would apply asap because the wait lists to get an interview are over a year.
My question is different.

I guess you replied to me someone else's question

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi guys,
I did not cross from USA to Canada illegally. But still my current us visa revoked after my claim. I applied again on RTD (but no pr yet) I received my visa for 10 years again.

Reactions: itzdrmac

Emadx

Jun 9, 2023
Hi guys,
I did not cross from USA to Canada illegally. But still my current us visa revoked after my claim. I applied again on RTD (but no pr yet) I received my visa for 10 years again.
What was your country of nationality which us gave you 10 years of visa!?

Jan 10, 2017
thank you for your replay. did the visa officer ask you about your border crossing?
No, he didn't mention the border crossing however he did mention applying for asylum is the reason of the revocation of my previous visa. I have been issued 10 years visa.