+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US visa interview on RTD

Bahadur Singh 111

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Hello everyone. I am going for us visa interview in three weeks with my refugee travel document.The reason I am going is to see my brother Now the first question I have is , my brother is writing a letter of invitation to me that is more like personal and a letter to us consulate general requesting to issue me a tourist visa, so does this letter has to be notarized? Secondly, do my brother has to provide home ownership papers as I will be staying at his home?

If anyone can provide extra information on how to do better during the interview, that will also be helpful. Thank you everyone and have a good day

Kamli

Feb 5, 2022
Hello everyone. I am going for us visa interview in three weeks with my refugee travel document.The reason I am going is to see my brother Now the first question I have is , my brother is writing a letter of invitation to me that is more like personal and a letter to us consulate general requesting to issue me a tourist visa, so does this letter has to be notarized? Secondly, do my brother has to provide home ownership papers as I will be staying at his home?

If anyone can provide extra information on how to do better during the interview, that will also be helpful. Thank you everyone and have a good day
Hello
In how many days u got ur passport back??