+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Us tourist visa B1 B2

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
From your previous posts,

1. reported you “lost your passport” when you applied refugee claim. If you report losing your passport with valid visa, they revoke and you cannot use passport to travel
2. US introduced “Operation Northen Watch” for those who misued Travel Visa with sole intention to cross border to Canada. To United States, you provided information that you are tourist visiting US, while this is not true
3. Human Smuggling, visa fraud and other security concern
4. misrep based on the documents you submitted to obtain visa
5. There were countries during Previous administration that were impacted by visa revokation

If you fall within above reasons, thats a ground. Out of that, claiming protection is not reason to invalidate visa from other countries
Man U have no idea what u talking about I went usa in 2019 when I back from australia on holidays back to my country when I was in my country my friend told me let’s go to usa for fun we visited together there Vegas and là stay there month had great time then we back to our country then my country because of some threat i come to canada and applied asylum I went to usa in February 2019 and back to my country 2019 March I applied my asylum in Canada in December 2019 so I don’t know what u talking about I travel all world before I apply asylum here I was living in australia before I came here .

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I realize that you know your subjects.

1- That was my first point....... The visa (number) is valid for ONLY ONE passport (number). If you loose this passport, the visa is automatically cancelled without prejudice (CWP) since it applies to only passport number. In the other hand, if this passport is expired, the visa is still valid. In order to travel, you need a valid (new) passport + Old passport with the US visa.

2- For the rest, you are on point brother.
I never lost any passport one passport is with me which has all my other countries visa including usa second passport is seized that passport has only my canada visa so I never lost any passport my current passport which is expiring in 2027 seized in Montreal office now I am permanent residence just trying to withdraw my case and get my passport back Thas it .

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man U have no idea what u talking about I went usa in 2019 when I back from australia on holidays back to my country when I was in my country my friend told me let’s go to usa for fun we visited together there Vegas and là stay there month had great time then we back to our country then my country because of some threat i come to canada and applied asylum I went to usa in February 2019 and back to my country 2019 March I applied my asylum in Canada in December 2019 so I don’t know what u talking about I travel all world before I apply asylum here I was living in australia before I came here .
I did not reply to you on that post, and i guess you need to read follow up comments. My follow up comments was a reply to user Lolly smiles comment. It was unnecessary to mention i don't know what i am talking about or that you travelled all the world before. I guess most of us did and are exploring the World (No need to brag).

Reactions: nirjhoroliver

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I never lost any passport one passport is with me which has all my other countries visa including usa second passport is seized that passport has only my canada visa so I never lost any passport my current passport which is expiring in 2027 seized in Montreal office now I am permanent residence just trying to withdraw my case and get my passport back Thas it .
You have problem following conversation, you are not the one who lost passport before, I was referring to the other poster. you picked phrase and rain on me.

• Haha

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I did not reply to you on that post, and i guess you need to read follow up comments. My follow up comments was a reply to user Lolly smiles comment. It was unnecessary to mention i don't know what i am talking about or that you travelled all the world before. I guess most of us did and are exploring the World (No need to brag).
Traveling means is personal if someone travel how it’s bragging if u think mention my side of story is bragging surely for you travelling is big thing for me it’s my hobby

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is no such punitive measure, if you go through US National Act, there is no such provision under cancellation….You dont punish people for claiming protection… I know someone with 10yrs US visa failed refugee in Canada but approved TR-PR and used his passport to cross to State and come back.. What worse than when people are deported from other members of 5eyes for immigration violations and get approved to come to Canada‍?
Visas are often reassessed based on a change in circumstances. You are able to apply for a US visa again and you may or not be approved but you will be assesses based on your new circumstances and status in a country. Canada also reassess visas if you claim asylum elsewhere. If you are deported from another country why wouldn’t Canada want to reassess a visa or permit knowing that you have been deported from another country,

Achsah

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi gyz it's urgent I would highly appreciate your help in this case
I got an appointment in July 2022 for the application I applied two years back in 2020 may , but due to Covid my appointment got cancelled so now after two years I got an appointment .
So the DS160 form I filled back two years before is still.valid ? Or should I make another one ?

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Hi gyz it's urgent I would highly appreciate your help in this case
I got an appointment in July 2022 for the application I applied two years back in 2020 may , but due to Covid my appointment got cancelled so now after two years I got an appointment .
So the DS160 form I filled back two years before is still.valid ? Or should I make another one ?
You should make another one.

Achsah

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
You should make another one.
Thanks dear
If I make another one I will lose the appointment I got right
Or is it better to explain the consulate about my situation at the time of interview giving him my current status, employer , address etc

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks dear
If I make another one I will lose the appointment I got right
Or is it better to explain to the consulate about my situation at the time of the interview giving him my current status, employer, address etc
No just fill out another form. Your appointment still stays, just that you have a more updated form with recent information.

Achsah

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
No just fill out another form. Your appointment still stays, just that you have a more updated form with recent information.
But I have my appointment confirmation of my old ds160 so if I update the new one shouldn't I have to get a new appointment confirmation although with same date but for my new ds160 ?

NavSran

Oct 22, 2020
I have a question regarding US Visa. I am permanent resident in Canada and I have applied for US visa in December 2021, because I wanted to go to Seattle for my anniversary which was in March 2022. I could not get the date ahead. So I have to cancel all the plans even before booking anything. I got the date for 16 June 2022. And I need help that, do I need to show the hotel booking, because while applying, in DS-160 form. I have said that our stay would most likely be for 7 days. I am confused. I dont know, what to do..
Should I book the hotel room, or just explain the situation to Visa officer.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
100% sure is that your usa visa has been revoked. I am the example.
I came from usa last week I got my pr through marriage I never had any hearing I withdraw my asylum case long time back once I got my pr so my usa visa still valid not revoked I am going next month again so it’s myth usa visa cancel May be people who get pr through asylum possible they cancel but they did not cancel my visa .

deepshah7812

Apr 14, 2022
Hello everyone,

I've applied for B1/B2 visa on a work permit last year. Now, I got the Canadian PR last month and my interview date is next month. How can I inform US consulate about my status change?