+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Us tourist visa B1 B2

nirjhoroliver

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
I did not enter from usa I went To usa from from holidays when I finished my holidays I went back to my country then problem start in my country after few months I came canada so I don’t come canada from usa man I fly direct from my country to Toronto airport .
I did the same as you. Before visiting Canada I visited the USA for 10 days and came back to my home country. I fled Canada from my home country after one year of staying in my own country. Claimed Asylum in Canada and just because my situation changed I withdrew the claim and back to my country. I got back my submitted passport with a valid US visa. I have the same question as yours "My US visa is still valid or revoked?" I am happy that I got you in almost the same situation.

nirjhoroliver

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
Man U have no idea what u talking about I went usa in 2019 when I back from australia on holidays back to my country when I was in my country my friend told me let’s go to usa for fun we visited together there Vegas and là stay there month had great time then we back to our country then my country because of some threat i come to canada and applied asylum I went to usa in February 2019 and back to my country 2019 March I applied my asylum in Canada in December 2019 so I don’t know what u talking about I travel all world before I apply asylum here I was living in australia before I came here .
Simba112 has not replied to you as far as I read. It's for the guy who replied to you.

nirjhoroliver

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
I came from usa last week I got my pr through marriage I never had any hearing I withdraw my asylum case long time back once I got my pr so my usa visa still valid not revoked I am going next month again so it’s myth usa visa cancel May be people who get pr through asylum possible they cancel but they did not cancel my visa .
very glad to hear about your situation. I maybe keep hoping my one is still ok. thanks for your update.

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I did the same as you. Before visiting Canada I visited the USA for 10 days and came back to my home country. I fled Canada from my home country after one year of staying in my own country. Claimed Asylum in Canada and just because my situation changed I withdrew the claim and back to my country. I got back my submitted passport with a valid US visa. I have the same question as yours "My US visa is still valid or revoked?" I am happy that I got you in almost the same situation.
I went usa in July without any problem in 2023 because I withdrew my case after marriage to my gf I got my passport back I went New York without any problem because in 2019 I traveled west Cost LA and Las Vegas this time I went New York no issues but so funny I went again in September they stopped and told me your visa has some issue you can’t go but I told them I only went 3 weeks ago without any problem plus I am not asylum seeker got my pr through family sponsorship but my wife told me go back so we just left we were not bother my wife got Canadian passport I have been to usa few times before so we just return but they did not give me second entry .

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I am sorry but I think your visa also be revoked but don’t worry I will apply my passport next year u can do also if u got your pr .

Manj96

Sep 25, 2019
I am sorry but I think your visa also be revoked but don’t worry I will apply my passport next year u can do also if u got your pr .
I went through same just yesterday, US customs notified that my visa has been revoked. Have your situation changed after they denied you entry in September? did you apply again?

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I went through same just yesterday, US customs notified that my visa has been revoked. Have your situation changed after they denied you entry in September? did you apply again?
when I went in July I was permanent residence when they denied my entry in September I was pr nothing changed no I don’t want to apply because I already seen everything in usa 2019 and 2023 so I have no intention to apply my visa again anyway I am getting my canadian passport next year I don’t need visa then .

Manj96

Sep 25, 2019
when I went in July I was permanent residence when they denied my entry in September I was pr nothing changed no I don’t want to apply because I already seen everything in usa 2019 and 2023 so I have no intention to apply my visa again anyway I am getting my canadian passport next year I don’t need visa then .
Fair! Congrats for closing in citizenship!

In my case I need the visa to get to south america as my gf is from colimbia and all airlines go through US, and next appointment available for US visa is in 2025 lol

You should look into your days in Canada on temporary status that count towards the Citizenship, as I just found out that any days last five years do not count if you were on refugee status, which is different if you were on regular visa ( student, worker )

HL123

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
I have RTD but my PR is still in process and I had my US visa interview yesterday in Toronto. It was pretty smooth and getting approved in one minute.

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have RTD but my PR is still in process and I had my US visa interview yesterday in Toronto. It was pretty smooth and getting approved in one minute.
congratulations! when is your RTD going to expiry if you don't mind ?

Vips1410

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
congratulations! when is your RTD going to expiry if you don't mind ?
I don’t have RtD I have my home country passport I only travel with my home country passport because I withdraw my asylum application before my hearing I got my pr through my wife in family sponsorship so I am not asylum seeker and I free to travel with my home country passport I been travel already 3 times outside of Canada thanks .

John019

Mar 8, 2024
I have a similar case but I crossed from US to Canada and claimed asylum on my B1/B2 visa in 2016. My family did that and i was a minor at the time and now that I am a Canadian citizen, I can cross to the US but I get stopped and pulled into secondary inspection. They revoked my visa when this happened and I want to know if there’s a way to fix this so I don’t get stopped every single time because I live on the right next to the US border and cross every day for work(TN status).