+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Police Clearance: FBI Processing Times

eonurgenc

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you for response. I think your husband has green card or citizen. Some company provide it but just who has for citizen or gcard. But I tought CIC doesnt accept 3rd part company form.

If you dont mind would you give me more inform for me?

My husband is American (I'm Canadian) - when he had his done earlier this summer, he went to a place which offered electronic fingerprinting and submission to the FBI rather than using the FBI form and doing it himself. We had his results back in 6 days. He found them through Google.

eonurgenc

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for response. Which number did you call exactly?

Thank you for response. I think your husband has green card or citizen. Some company provide it but just who has for citizen or gcard. But I tought CIC doesnt accept 3rd part company form.

Hate to say this but my sisters application reached July 12 but still not processed I called them today and they said I need to check back in a week!!! So hopefully that gives you some guideline !!

jriede

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know what's going on with the FBI certificates? The wait time increased from 10-12 weeks to 12-14 weeks. I guess no EE for me until next year....sigh.
They are doing a system update that will take two weeks (thus the increased processing time) - But after that, things are supposed to move faster

albert648

Oct 2, 2017
They are doing a system update that will take two weeks (thus the increased processing time) - But after that, things are supposed to move faster
My application arrived at FBI CJIS on September 6th evidently - I stupidly used registered mail instead of shelling out for FedEx. I almost gave up on my application packet actually getting there, so I shelled out another $150 to send a second packet :( Now the wait begins...

jriede

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
My application arrived at FBI CJIS on September 6th evidently - I stupidly used registered mail instead of shelling out for FedEx. I almost gave up on my application packet actually getting there, so I shelled out another $150 to send a second packet :( Now the wait begins...
Why was it $150? Who did you do it through?

theguyraghav

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, does anyone know if we can change the delivery address for the FBI certificate? I gave my friend's address in USA for delivery but he might not be available at his place.. thinking of sending it to another friend. can this be done?

CianOF93

Oct 1, 2017
I mailed my Request from Ireland last week. Yesterday I saw on the tracker it said ''attempted delivery''. There was ''no answer at address''.

I'm so confused as to why this happened at 09:43am when the office is open?

Has this ever happened to anyone?? Freaking out it won't get there at all now!

Saskie

Sep 5, 2017

He's an American citizen - it doesn't come as a third party form. The channeller is just a go-between but you get the original certificate from the FBI.

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hi All,
Please help me
I got request of FBI Clearance for my Spouse as she lived in US twice .
1 st trip 5 month and 28 days
2 nd Trip 5 month and 24 days
She was never continuous for more than 6 months

She was Non Accompanying member in my PR as she to her job commitments she was not able to come with me.
Now I have applied her through Spouse
Sponsorship and last time ie during PR
Process I gave the explanation to CIC
And they accepted and FBI was.waived.

Now again the same FBI request
Please let me know the place in Delhi and what is the best possible time it can be received ie processing time .And things to be taken care before.

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My request was received on 10-July, still not charged to credit card. Anyone in the same boat? Thanks!

eonurgenc

Sep 23, 2017
My request was received on 10-July, still not charged to credit card. Anyone in the same boat? Thanks!
Hi, yesterday I called fbi and lady said that "today we are opening 10 july and 11 july request" I think in 1-2 days you can see your credit card statement this amout charge. Would you tell me when you see it?

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hi, yesterday I called fbi and lady said that "today we are opening 10 july and 11 july request" I think in 1-2 days you can see your credit card statement this amout charge. Would you tell me when you see it?
I see that you said that the FBI is going through July 10th and 11th and I was wondering if you know if they just do two days at a time. In other words, everyday do they only do two days worth of requests? Kind of hard to explain what I am asking sorry about that lol.

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you share how you called FBI? I was trapped in an infinite loop of asking for extensions. Thanks a lot!

eonurgenc

Sep 23, 2017
I see that you said that the FBI is going through July 10th and 11th and I was wondering if you know if they just do two days at a time. In other words, everyday do they only do two days worth of requests? Kind of hard to explain what I am asking sorry about that lol.
I understand yesterday we called morning 10:00 am. Lady said that we are opening now 10july and then we called again in the same day around 4:00pm.Another lady said that we are opening 11 july. I hope so new system maybe faster than before. I will call again next tuesday maybe we can understand that time.

Actually If you can not see this process the credit card statement , maybe you can call the bank and ask. They can see the pendding stage