+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US license

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by gyucel23, Sep 16, 2006.

  1. I am moving to canada from US. I have a valid US Illinois drivers license. Can I get a Canadian (Ontario) drivers license showing my US drivers license? Do I need to take any tests or go to driving school?

Share This Page