+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US-based applicants, let's connect here

Ang&Guille

Nov 28, 2017
The person who asked the question said they were moving to Canada permanently so I assumed they wouldn't be driving back and forth but thanks for also pointing that out as in option as well as touching base on the Nissan financing deal!
Yes, we are now thinking on just taking the car with us and keep doing the payments until we are able to get a Canadian loan to pay for the car. Thanks all for your very important insights!

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I need some advice regarding travel history. I am filling PR application under Travel History, do I need to fill the dates from most recent trip or from the past trip ??

Ang&Guille

Nov 28, 2017
I need some advice regarding travel history. I am filling PR application under Travel History, do I need to fill the dates from most recent trip or from the past trip ??
If I am not mistaken it should be your travel history for the past 5 years.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Travel history must be for my last 10 years or till my 18th Birthday. My question is do I have to start filling from my most recent trip to my past or vice versa.
As per the following instructions page.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s03

"Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18."

I'm hoping if you haven't stayed 6 months in a row, then FBI clearance is more than enough but if you are accompanied by spouse, then you may want to get her's.

Reactions: mhentry

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Travel history must be for my last 10 years or till my 18th Birthday. My question is do I have to start filling from my most recent trip to my past or vice versa.
I don't know if it matters. I did mine so the most recent was at the top because that's how they asked for the personal history.

Reactions: mhentry

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
As per the following instructions page.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s03

"Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18."

I'm hoping if you haven't stayed 6 months in a row, then FBI clearance is more than enough but if you are accompanied by spouse, then you may want to get her's.
Thank you. I got FBI PCC for me and for my wife. since I am living in USA for past 10 years and my wife for past 2 years. I got Indian PCC too.

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know if it matters. I did mine so the most recent was at the top because that's how they asked for the personal history.
Thank you. I am doing the same, filling most recent trip first.
For this question, I saw mixed answers in the forum, so just want to check with you guys. The travel history is for trip away from country of origin and country of residence. I am from India and currently resides in USA and I have visited couple of times to India ( each time stayed a month for vacation ), apart from that I have not visited any other country. Can I just fill the trips I made back and forth to India or just say No.

Thanks a lot in advance.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
any body here from NOC 2173? i needed a sample of 2173 employment letter?
Doesn't matter about NOC as long as you retain the NOC job title. It's not necessarily have to match to someone else. Make sure the letter speaks about your employment offer, job title, hours, salary and job duties.

bhu1990

Jun 26, 2018
kansas city
Category........
FSW
Hello !!
I am Newbie here.
April 2018: Decided to go in for Canada Express Entry
June 2, 2018: IELTS; 8.5/9/7.5/7.5
June 7, 2018: WES ECA; No update on status :(
June 29, 2018: Applied for PCC; Indian Embassy Houston / FBI

A lot of more needs to be done and these forum seems to be very informative. I am desperately waiting for WES Report; CRS above 480.