+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US B1/B2 VISA AND NEW PORTAL

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Dear forum members and admin,

Kindly advise does the valid US B1/B2 visa affect on your visa application if you apply a visitor visa (TRV) from the new portal ? Also how's the processing time these days if we apply the visa from new portal ? Because if you choose the option Valid US B1 / B2 visa in the new form the finance and employment questions are skipped. Please guide if it's a good idea to apply from the new portal ?

Kind Regards
Haseeb Ali

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear forum members and admin,

Kindly advise does the valid US B1/B2 visa affect on your visa application if you apply a visitor visa (TRV) from the new portal ? Also how's the processing time these days if we apply the visa from new portal ? Because if you choose the option Valid US B1 / B2 visa in the new form the finance and employment questions are skipped. Please guide if it's a good idea to apply from the new portal ?

Kind Regards
Haseeb Ali
If you fall in new category do apply through that. And yes B1/B2 has good impact on your TRV application i have 2 experiences in my family who were refused but later after B1/B2 visa and they travelled to USA got approvals of canada visit visa.

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
That’s great , because in new portal many questions are skipped if you have a valid B1 / B2 visa but doesn’t know the outcome how does it going these days especially from Pakistan ?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Trv Processing time is gone up donot know why . Let's see.new update on Tuesday what is updated for processing time for Pakistan trv

haseebali

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Trv Processing time is gone up donot know why . Let's see.new update on Tuesday what is updated for processing time for Pakistan trv
i think it was same all these days, never went down but heard that these days they are processing applications within 2-4 weeks time.

Achsah

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi gyz it's urgent I would highly appreciate your help in this case
I got an appointment in July 2023 for the application I applied two years back in 2020 may , but due to Covid my appointment got cancelled so now after two years I got an appointment .
So the DS160 form I filled back two years before is still.valid ? Or should I make another one ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi gyz it's urgent I would highly appreciate your help in this case
I got an appointment in July 2023 for the application I applied two years back in 2020 may , but due to Covid my appointment got cancelled so now after two years I got an appointment .
So the DS160 form I filled back two years before is still.valid ? Or should I make another one ?
You should fill out the application again if it is almost 2 years old.