+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently need help

hsingh

Feb 2, 2011
Hello Everybody,
I need ur help guys, the thing is I got PNP for me and my wife and I am the principal applicant. Now I have to submit my application to buffalo. For application I need Birth certificate for me and my wife. Now the first problem is the birth certificate of my wife does not have her name on her birth certifiacte and second problem is, her birth certificate shows only district name where she was born as a place of birth whereas on her passport her place of birth includes her village and district name both. so the difference is, she has her village name with district on her passport. is it ok if I submit like this. Is anybody is there who had a same kind of problem.
Please help me, and take me out of this.I really appreciate your help guys.
Thanks

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Where are you currently based? If you are an Indian in the US, then you can get a birth certificate from the Indian consulate (they will take the info directly from your passport for both you and your wife), so that should be straightforward. Not sure how it works for Indians in countries apart from US? (Note: I am assuming you are Indian ^_^).

hsingh said:
Hello Everybody,
I need ur help guys, the thing is I got PNP for me and my wife and I am the principal applicant. Now I have to submit my application to buffalo. For application I need Birth certificate for me and my wife. Now the first problem is the birth certificate of my wife does not have her name on her birth certifiacte and second problem is, her birth certificate shows only district name where she was born as a place of birth whereas on her passport her place of birth includes her village and district name both. so the difference is, she has her village name with district on her passport. is it ok if I submit like this. Is anybody is there who had a same kind of problem.
Please help me, and take me out of this.I really appreciate your help guys.
Thanks

hsingh

Feb 2, 2011
Yes I am from India, nd i have my birth certificate with everything correct on it but the thing is my wife is in India and on her BC the place of birth shows only district name whereas on her passport she has her village name plus district name.
Thats where I am confusing or can I submit my application without her BC .
Thanks and please reply soon.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
hsingh

do your wife have 10th class certificate where her date of birth is mentioned, just send that one with your application. r u from punjab and which district

stillhope

hsingh said:
Yes I am from India, nd i have my birth certificate with everything correct on it but the thing is my wife is in India and on her BC the place of birth shows only district name whereas on her passport she has her village name plus district name.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsingh said:
This will be fine. Submit the birth certificate as is.