+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENTLY NEED HELP???

rup27

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Plzz suggest me wht i can do now ..As i got refused in this may 2016 intake nd thinking of applying in sep 2016 bt in same college and course under non spp ..I did my 12 in 2014 nd im confused whether to take risk again ..Plz wht r the chances or the things i could change to make my profile strong ... plzz help me !!!

sagarsinha

Dec 28, 2015
Hi,

Dont worry if you application got rejected. even mine got rejected in one of the college.

Apply via : ontariocolleges.ca
University website.

Check if you meet minimum requirement.

Do let me know which course you are applying for.
will try to help

Regards,
Ankur

rup27

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bt i am thinking of applying in same college again .. Coz i already have gape and if il w8 it wl increase more leaving no chances for next intake ..

rup27

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the risk chances increases if again after refusal we apply in same collge and cousre ??? Plzzztel also under non spp and in sppcollge..

Rambostar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you share some more information as to why were you refused? what college and program did you apply for? Why is there 2 years gap after your 12th? What was your stream in 12th?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

rup27 said:
Plzz suggest me wht i can do now ..As i got refused in this may 2016 intake nd thinking of applying in sep 2016 bt in same college and course under non spp ..I did my 12 in 2014 nd im confused whether to take risk again ..Plz wht r the chances or the things i could change to make my profile strong ... plzz help me !!!

So what's the difference between first and second application. Changing categories make no difference. Chances are slim to none.

rup27

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So now ..wht to do ...i hv done 12 wd non med ..refusal reason was other reasons regarding program not related to previous study , academic scores nd language ability ..bt now if i reapply it wl b under non spp ..nd slight difference in file as more documents wl b needed . But should i apply again with same course nd colloge ?

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
rup27 said:
So now ..wht to do ...i hv done 12 wd non med ..refusal reason was other reasons regarding program not related to previous study , academic scores nd language ability ..bt now if i reapply it wl b under non spp ..nd slight difference in file as more documents wl b needed . But should i apply again with same course nd colloge ?
Try to apply for a university instead of a college. There are some affordable universities like Memorial, Regina, Manitoba.