+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENTLY NEED HELP FROM EXPERTS... NIKKAH ONLY CASE..PLEASE HELP

riz.hash

Star Member
May 28, 2012
I NEED HELP.. ITS MY NIKKAH ONLY CASE..

I AM LIVING WITH MY KHALA(AUNT) my mother's sister.. my mother came on my nikkah only.. my 2 sisters and dad couldnt come. they are in canada..

1)what should i answer for y dint my reception held?? because m planning to to reception after she gets her visa.. and m not sure how long the process will take i cant book anything from now.. what should i write please help..

2) why arnt we living together? we cant live together before rukhsati. if i write this they might take it as our marriage isnt real... what should i write.. can i write m living with my aunt and dont have my personal home and my whole family is in canada so whenever she gets her visa for canada.we wil live together in canada???

please reply me with smart answer ok.

thanks

rizwan

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
riz.hash said:

I AM LIVING WITH MY KHALA(AUNT) my mother's sister.. my mother came on my nikkah only.. my 2 sisters and dad couldnt come. they are in canada..

1)what should i answer for y dint my reception held?? because m planning to to reception after she gets her visa.. and m not sure how long the process will take i cant book anything from now.. what should i write please help..

2) why arnt we living together? we cant live together before rukhsati. if i write this they might take it as our marriage isnt real... what should i write.. can i write m living with my aunt and dont have my personal home and my whole family is in canada so whenever she gets her visa for canada.we wil live together in canada???

thanks

rizwan
Bro.... best is to just b honest in the application.... put exactly wut u wrote here.... all the best!... the visa officers processing your application r pakistanis so they should b able to understand ur reasoning

P.S. I'm assuming u applied CHC-islamabad.... post ur questions in the CHC islamabad 2012-2013 thread.... u'll get a better response there

MofC2014

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Marriages without rukhsati are viewed as fake marriages for immigration purposes. It is very rate the visa office will approve only nikkah marriage.
Post in the main Islamabad thread and you will get more details.

Oshazi

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2013
File Transfer...
25-Apr-2013
Med's Request
re-meds request 3-May-2014
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2013; re-meds 11-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
voluntarily sent with re-meds
VISA ISSUED...
IP - Feb 26; DM - May 23; PPR - May 30
LANDED..........
2-Jun-2014
If I am the visa office I would scrutinize because you are just married and with out rukhsati. Think about it. Make things easy for yourself and other.....

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riz.hash said:

thanks

rizwan
Your case is nikkah only and your both answers are already justified :) you dont need to be over smart here just for heads up.. somewhere in the middle of your spouse immigration process they will instruct you to go ahead and do a proper rukhsati then they will take a final decision. On that time you may need to send the updates to cic. So far i have seen that with nikkah only cases but be honest with the them instead over smart :) just explain your plan to them.

just for an idea, similar as yours...
2) She don't hold a valid visa to travel to Canada and due to nature of your work u cant go there, you are already settle here and blah blah.. and you've only done nikkah but after rukhsati you guys will live together.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
riz.hash said:
any one else please.. i dont want unnecesary delays.. please help
Nikah only cases tend to take longer to process due to the fact that its harder for them to establish that its a genuine relationship.... somewhere down the line they will send u additional forms asking the same questions bout rukhsati n when u will do it