+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently need help...Fraud Done by my husband

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Delex said:
Thanks again sir/miss
She had said LEGAL Proses is going on,, which is false still let's forget about separation, what abaout fake sign in her sinp forms?? I can send my licences and passoet copy to variety that sing.. And what about cash job she doing?? Don't I have any option,, I m doing this to save my house n for my mum dad... No one can hurt them thatch n be free n happy,,,
I don't know much about legal processes -- but I'm sure that there are legal processes that a wife can begin on her own, without her husband. As for a fake signature on SINP forms, I think the person above probably stated the truth. First of all, they are some time in the past, right? Second, CIC has better things to do than assigning a person to figure out if a signature is forged or not. How would they even do that? Travel abroad to see you sign in person? Have you send in your signature? What would prevent you from altering your signature to make the one on the forms appear forged? They would wonder why you are turning her in now, as opposed to when it first happened, and they will reasonably think that this looks like a husband trying to get revenge on a wife who left him.

As for saving your house, how does telling CIC that your estranged wife is committing fraud have any effect on that? My feeling is the same as in the original, sad thread that you have added to -- when someone leaves, let them go and don't try to use CIC for revenge.

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
Sir/miss i didn't say that wife needs husband or not. According to Canadian law she doesn't even need any of my document now and we r separated. What she has lied in her notary in LEGAL SEPARATION PROSES IS GOING ON. Which is false.secondly, I know that CIC won't come to me for my sign,, I have fax my documents to CBSA.last is I didn't contact CBSA, one of my friend did it so there is no question of husband-wife matter for them. Let's forget about separation and fake sign both,,, still I have some more points such as her cash job address, txt return papers( in which she has not reported all her income) and some more documents. One more thing, this is not any revenge. I m letting CBSA know about her inappropriate acts. I am giving information with documents and evidences. If I m wrong I won't get any result but in any case I m right than she will not get her PR. Sorry to say but people would have given lots of suggestions and sympathy to her if she was in my please. Anyways ,,All I know is truth has to struggle but it always win,,no matter I get support or not..still if u want to help me plz do it....
Once again,, thanks for ur time...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Delex said:
What she has lied in her notary in LEGAL SEPARATION PROSES IS GOING ON. Which is false..
I'm going to try to explain this to you one more time because you just don't seem to be understanding it. You are living apart, so the legal separation process IS ONGOING. She has not lied in any way. In Canada, the legal separation process doesn't require any formal legal action; all that it requires is that you be LIVING APART.

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
canuck_in_uk said:
I'm going to try to explain this to you one more time because you just don't seem to be understanding it. You are living apart, so the legal separation process IS ONGOING. She has not lied in any way. In Canada, the legal separation process doesn't require any formal legal action; all that it requires is that you be LIVING APART.
Thanks sir I got ur point now,, n yes u r right I didn't get it before,,, I thought she suppose to send me notice from court.... I may loss my one point but still I have some more,,
Thank you so much,,,,