+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT_ lost PR card on vacation

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
I have lost my PR card while was vacation and I have a flight back in 3 weeks. I am totally lost and distressed, please let me know what I shall be doing right now.
Can I apply for a card online and have it delivered here.

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
"Proof of residency requirements if you were outside of Canada for 1095 days or more in the past five (5) years. Please refer to Appendix A of the instruction guide for a list of the documents required. " What does it mean?
I have not lived for more than 1095 days outside canada, I have been PR for over 3 years now. What shall i do? Do I need to check mark and attach something. Please help me. And, where is Appendix A?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
"Proof of residency requirements if you were outside of Canada for 1095 days or more in the past five (5) years. Please refer to Appendix A of the instruction guide for a list of the documents required. " What does it mean?
I have not lived for more than 1095 days outside canada, I have been PR for over 3 years now. What shall i do? Do I need to check mark and attach something. Please help me. And, where is Appendix A?
Are you using the online application on the PR Portal to apply for PRTD?
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Please can you let me know if i shall leave it unchecked for online app, as i did not spent over 1095 days since PR