+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent

Alireza77

Dec 15, 2018
I got accepted to Concordia University for January semester but Because of my dad got sick and he couldn’t gather the needed documents for me, it got late to get my student visa. Therefore I want to differ my offer to fall semester. I am from Iran and I’m living in Turkey for 2 years. I was studying Turkey in an American High school. I have lots of Schengen visas. Now because I don’t want to stay more in Turkey, I want to get visitor visa and go to Canada. My aunt and my cousins are Canadian citizens and I have invitations letters from them. I don’t have job but I have a house in my name in my home country plus I have a company in my name and also job offer from my hometown. Also financial proof and sponsorship from my dad. Good travel history which include schengen visas. I want to go there for learning french, getting a sport certificate and also visiting my aunt. These are my purposes of visiting canda. I want to know should I defer my offer from January to fall because it’s too late to apply for student visa and do I have a chance to get my Visitor visa? Also is it possible while I’m there get my student visa?
Please help me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I got accepted to Concordia University for January semester but Because of my dad got sick and he couldn’t gather the needed documents for me, it got late to get my student visa. Therefore I want to differ my offer to fall semester. I am from Iran and I’m living in Turkey for 2 years. I was studying Turkey in an American High school. I have lots of Schengen visas. Now because I don’t want to stay more in Turkey, I want to get visitor visa and go to Canada. My aunt and my cousins are Canadian citizens and I have invitations letters from them. I don’t have job but I have a house in my name in my home country plus I have a company in my name and also job offer from my hometown. Also financial proof and sponsorship from my dad. Good travel history which include schengen visas. I want to go there for learning french, getting a sport certificate and also visiting my aunt. These are my purposes of visiting canda. I want to know should I defer my offer from January to fall because it’s too late to apply for student visa and do I have a chance to get my Visitor visa? Also is it possible while I’m there get my student visa?
Please help me
Phew! Too many reasons to visit Canada + too many 'unconvincing' ties to Iran.... at least that's how your post comes across.

Purpose of visit
1. It's not possible to learn French in a short time even if you are granted a TRV and allowed to stay for 6 months on initial entry. You can learn French at the Alliance Française in Turkey.
2. Sports certificate for what? From whom?
3. Visiting the aunt and cousins: Seems reasonable

Ties to Iran
1. House in your name? How and when did you acquire this house? It seems like it was transferred to your name to 'create' a tie to Iran.
2. Company in your name? Are you actively managing this company? If yes then it seems rather implausible to study in Turkey and manage a company in Iran simultaneously.
3. Job offer in your hometown? Again, you're trying just too hard to get a TRV. Also, someone who has a profitable company will not consider taking up employment elsewhere

Alireza77

Dec 15, 2018
1-house has been in my name about 6 or 7 years
2- No I’m not managing the company but I have been in managing partners name.

Alireza77

Dec 15, 2018
Do I have a chance to get the visa?
What can I state as my purpose?
Is It the right thing to defer my offer of admission to next semester or I should just go late?

Alireza77

Dec 15, 2018
Phew! Too many reasons to visit Canada + too many 'unconvincing' ties to Iran.... at least that's how your post comes across.

Purpose of visit
1. It's not possible to learn French in a short time even if you are granted a TRV and allowed to stay for 6 months on initial entry. You can learn French at the Alliance Française in Turkey.

Ties to Iran
1. House in your name? How and when did you acquire this house? It seems like it was transferred to your name to 'create' a tie to Iran.
2. Company in your name? Are you actively managing this company? If yes then it seems rather implausible to study in Turkey and manage a company in Iran simultaneously.
3. Job offer in your hometown? Again, you're trying just too hard to get a TRV. Also, someone who has a profitable company will not consider taking up employment elsewhere

What do you suggest?

Alireza77

Dec 15, 2018

Purpose of visit

Ties to Iran
1-the house has been in my name many years
2- No, I am not. I am name partner.

3- can be one of my purpose visiting the university I got accepted in?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do I have a chance to get the visa?
What can I state as my purpose?
Is It the right thing to defer my offer of admission to next semester or I should just go late?
IMO, your chances of a TRV approval are low. Here's why:
1. You will be applying from Turkey where you have temporary status.

2. Although you own a company (and I assume you earn an income), you are dependent on your dad to pay for your visit.

3. Your company is not a strong tie because you are not actively managing it.

4. You have diverse purposes of visit which would give the impression like you're trying too hard to get a visa for any reason.

IMO, you should apply for a study permit. You would include a well-written SOP + evidence of your ties to return to Iran + good financials, etc. Hope your intended course of studies is a progression of your previous qualifications and/or work experience

Alireza77

Dec 15, 2018
IMO, your chances of a TRV approval are low. Here's why:
1. You will be applying from Turkey where you have temporary status.

2. Although you own a company (and I assume you earn an income), you are dependent on your dad to pay for your visit.

3. Your company is not a strong tie because you are not actively managing it.

4. You have diverse purposes of visit which would give the impression like you're trying too hard to get a visa for any reason.

IMO, you should apply for a study permit. You would include a well-written SOP + evidence of your ties to return to Iran + good financials, etc. Hope your intended course of studies is a progression of your previous qualifications and/or work experience
How long is the process of student visa usually take?

hottiana

Oct 29, 2016
Category........
Do I have any chance to get visitor visa if I find a good reason for my visiting
Forget french and sport certificate, Try to consolidate family visit, get invitation with solid reasons like medical, birthday, marriage ceremony etc. Students living abroad are less likely to get visitor visa. Try to approach some expert RCIC (Consult more than one before finalize) as ur case is not straight forward and any slip can effect ur future application for study, work, immigration.

Alireza77

Dec 15, 2018
Forget french and sport certificate, Try to consolidate family visit, get invitation with solid reasons like medical, birthday, marriage ceremony etc. Students living abroad are less likely to get visitor visa. Try to approach some expert RCIC (Consult more than one before finalize) as ur case is not straight forward and any slip can effect ur future application for study, work, immigration.
Do you mean if I get reject , it will affect my student visa for future too?