+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!!!

Amine454

Jan 21, 2017
Hi guys , please I need help!!!
I just had the interview January 19 in the Canadian embassy in morocco, so the interview was going well, untill she started showing me that she has a doubt about our relationship, and she started accusing me of fraud, I was trying my best to convince her that it's a real marriage but no luck she was interrupting me , after that she said: well , I will take a look at this conversations that you have with your wife, and we will see what we gonna decide .
What's making me worried , is the fact that I gave her my passport and she said : no you gonna keep your passport with you, and we will call you, any help please ? Is that normal when I don't left the passport at the embassy? Or this is a sign that I will get denied?
Thank you so much for reading
Any help will be appreciated.

S_Ashir

Dec 22, 2016
I unfortunately Cant help you, But i thought mayb i can wish you luck or give you some courage..I would only suggest that pray to your God and if your relation is Genuine there will be a way...Be positive..God Bless

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Amine454 said:
Hi guys , please I need help!!!
I just had the interview January 19 in the Canadian embassy in morocco, so the interview was going well, untill she started showing me that she has a doubt about our relationship, and she started accusing me of fraud, I was trying my best to convince her that it's a real marriage but no luck she was interrupting me , after that she said: well , I will take a look at this conversations that you have with your wife, and we will see what we gonna decide .
What's making me worried , is the fact that I gave her my passport and she said : no you gonna keep your passport with you, and we will call you, any help please ? Is that normal when I don't left the passport at the embassy? Or this is a sign that I will get denied?
Thank you so much for reading
Any help will be appreciated.
You should prepare yourself for a denial. I hope I am wrong but it sounds that way. Good luck

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck.
But you probably angered the officer and you will get denied, sorry.
Good luck

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
What were her doubts?

buonqua

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16,2016
AOR Received.
May 4, 2016
File Transfer...
May 12, 2016
Med's Done....
February 19,2016
She may be testing you by accusing you of fraud to see how you'd react.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amine454 said:
She thought that me and my wife are friends, she accused us of fraud.
Sorry to hear that. Fraud is serious, I hope you convince her otherwise. Make an appointment to buy her coffee.

Tamineka

Jan 22, 2017
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
01-19-2017
Aquakitty said:
What were her doubts?
I should probably elaborate a little more on my husband's (amine454) post.

The interview went very well in the first 95% of the interview. He had honest answers to all her questions and things were going quite well. Then she brought up my ex husband (who I had previously successfully sponsored a few years back) she asked about why the marriage failed and what happened afterwards. He answered to the best of his knowledge as we have talked about him in the past but he's not an important part of our everyday conversations (honestly not important in any conversation) then she brought up similarities between my previous marriage and our marriage. Then and only then did she say "she is probably just your friend trying to get you into the country" "why didn't u have a wedding ceremony" was the question that followed. And honestly our entire reason for that is the slow paced crazy paper chase that is involved with a mixed marriage in Morocco. We barely had enough time to get married before I returned to Canada and a ceremony or even a family party takes planning and time! We married literally 60 hours before my flight back home and that was a miracle in itself. We took the remaining time to just relax and enjoy calling each other husband and wife (this was my "well planned" second trip to Morocco within a year, first trip was when we got engaged 10 months prior) he explained in full detail our reasons but she was relentlessly stuck on this subject stating a couple times that it sounded "strange" to her

In our application we included 70 pictures and 500 screenshots from conversations (one complete day per month (anymore would have been just ridiculous as we talk all day everyday) from the starting of our Relationship till the moment I sent in complete application package) and in the interview he passed her 120 more screenshots including call logs and chats along with 40 pictures of us together, with family, friends, and when my mother came to Morocco to visit and meet him and his family we have pics also.

At the end when she said "I will have a look at this and make my decision" he politely said "take ur time and thank you" she replied with "take your passport, have a good day" he asked "you won't keep my passport, you're not convinced?" She said "it's not enough, but I will look at this and then decide"
Now pr application status says "decision made"
We are stressed and worried any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated. Below is our timeline

Application received June 17 2016
Started processing July 4 2016
Eligibility to sponsor approval August 12 2016
PR App started process September 5 2016 in Rabat
Request for interview January 11 2017
Interview January 19
Decision made January 21 2017
(When u click dm it doesn't say anything new and all of a sudden it shows my ex husband file underneath amine454's file .... which we both found very WEIRD)

But ....

Online account says
App status OPEN
Review of eligibility REVIEW IN PROGRESS
Review of medical PASSED
Interview COMPLETE
Background check NOT NEEDED
Final decision NOT STARTED

Keep in mind, nothing on the online account had been updated until two days after the interview

Anyone have any opinions on this??

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Tamineka said:

The interview went very well in the first 95% of the interview. He had honest answers to all her questions and things were going quite well. Then she brought up my ex husband (who I had previously successfully sponsored a few years back) she asked about why the marriage failed and what happened afterwards. He answered to the best of his knowledge as we have talked about him in the past but he's not an important part of our everyday conversations (honestly not important in any conversation) then she brought up similarities between my previous marriage and our marriage. Then and only then did she say "she is probably just your friend trying to get you into the country" "why didn't u have a wedding ceremony" was the question that followed. And honestly our entire reason for that is the slow paced crazy paper chase that is involved with a mixed marriage in Morocco. We barely had enough time to get married before I returned to Canada and a ceremony or even a family party takes planning and time! We married literally 60 hours before my flight back home and that was a miracle in itself. We took the remaining time to just relax and enjoy calling each other husband and wife (this was my "well planned" second trip to Morocco within a year, first trip was when we got engaged 10 months prior) he explained in full detail our reasons but she was relentlessly stuck on this subject stating a couple times that it sounded "strange" to her

In our application we included 70 pictures and 500 screenshots from conversations (one complete day per month (anymore would have been just ridiculous as we talk all day everyday) from the starting of our Relationship till the moment I sent in complete application package) and in the interview he passed her 120 more screenshots including call logs and chats along with 40 pictures of us together, with family, friends, and when my mother came to Morocco to visit and meet him and his family we have pics also.

At the end when she said "I will have a look at this and make my decision" he politely said "take ur time and thank you" she replied with "take your passport, have a good day" he asked "you won't keep my passport, you're not convinced?" She said "it's not enough, but I will look at this and then decide"
We are stressed and worried any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated. Below is our timeline

Interview January 19
(When u click dm it doesn't say anything new and all of a sudden it shows my ex husband file underneath amine454's file .... which we both found very WEIRD)

But ....

Online account says
App status OPEN
Review of medical PASSED
Interview COMPLETE

Keep in mind, nothing on the online account had been updated until two days after the interview

My opinion here, for what it's worth is you might want to reach out to your MP's office with regard to this file. If they have decided to refuse (which in all honesty, it sounds like they probably have), you might want their office involved anyway. If it was me personally, I would take what the officer said as a personal attack, and I would make the MP very aware that I don't appreciate the insinuation from a government official that I was committing fraud.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Well, it's not really an attack, it's their job to try and weed out fraud. That doesn't mean the officers aren't wrong.

I don't know, I hope for the best for you, but if it went to DM that quickly without a PPR, that seems to indicate a denial. Unless the DM you are referring to is for your SA??

I'm not sure which sites you are looking at, maybe you can clarify. The databases for ECAS and MyCIC seem to not line up properly for whatever reason.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Aquakitty said:
Well, it's not really an attack, it's their job to try and weed out fraud. That doesn't mean the officers aren't wrong.

I don't know, I hope for the best for you, but if it went to DM that quickly without a PPR, that seems to indicate a denial. Unless the DM you are referring to is for your SA??

I'm not sure which sites you are looking at, maybe you can clarify. The databases for ECAS and MyCIC seem to not line up properly for whatever reason.
If the information is wrong, then that insinuation is actually pretty serious. As I suggested, the MP would know that, and, if there is legitimate proof to the contrary, the MP can sort that out. If they have proof, and the OP does not have proof to the contrary, that's a different story. Understood it's their job, but crossing the line is crossing the line. Sounds like they did to me.

As I said, MP can sort it out. I would be requesting GCMS notes today as well.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Tamineka said:

Interview January 19

But ....

Online account says
App status OPEN
Review of medical PASSED
Interview COMPLETE

You are going to be refused. Given your previous marriage and that it was a sponsorship you have all kinds of red flags. You should have taken the time to have a proper wedding and provide more proof. Now all you can do is take the time between now and your appeal to show an ongoing married relationship. More visits, pictures, signs of your life joining like insurance etc.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sous02 said:
You are going to be refused. Given your previous marriage and that it was a sponsorship you have all kinds of red flags. You should have taken the time to have a proper wedding and provide more proof. Now all you can do is take the time between now and your appeal to show an ongoing married relationship. More visits, pictures, signs of your life joining like insurance etc.
Yeah, agree, Decision made = Rejection in your case, your whole scheme looks like immigration fraud...good luck though