+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Hello guys

I have an issue with history status and its urgent as we're less than 24 hrs to submission and would appreciate all ur assistance on this.

My situation is that i been to in Canada in the past 10 yrs with multiple visa types, however couldnt find my old passport which had some of those visas on!!
i have nothing to prove my presence in canada for certain time but a certificate that i obtained and it doesnt cover the complete during of that stay.
what should i do!
should i NOT declare the timeline of the unfound visa in history status and make it as if i was in my country at that time? or i declare it since i have a certificate obtained during that period of visa?

This is really urgent and need ur comments and advise

thanks in advance

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Jaiva said:
Hello guys

I have an issue with history status and its urgent as we're less than 24 hrs to submission and would appreciate all ur assistance on this.

My situation is that i been to in Canada in the past 10 yrs with multiple visa types, however couldnt find my old passport which had some of those visas on!!
i have nothing to prove my presence in canada for certain time but a certificate that i obtained and it doesnt cover the complete during of that stay.
what should i do!
should i NOT declare the timeline of the unfound visa in history status and make it as if i was in my country at that time? or i declare it since i have a certificate obtained during that period of visa?

This is really urgent and need ur comments and advise

thanks in advance
Are talking about DCSQ submission? Even if you don't have your Canadian visas you should tell the truth and they can easily check your presence in Canada. If they ask for visas, then you can write an explanation letter for all the missing documents. Tell the truth and nothing but the naked truth.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
michel_hammamet said:
Are talking about DCSQ submission? Even if you don't have your Canadian visas you should tell the truth and they can easily check your presence in Canada. If they ask for visas, then you can write an explanation letter for all the missing documents. Tell the truth and nothing but the naked truth.
Im talking about submitting an application of QSW on Mon projet which is tomorrow, June 13th

thanks for ur comment, michel!

Ashique

Aug 27, 2015
need your help...
my IELTS date expire on april,2016 for quebec mon project without IELTS my score comes 57... in this case should i apply for Mon Project on 13-20 June 2016 ??? plz suggest me

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Ashique said:
need your help...
my IELTS date expire on april,2016 for quebec mon project without IELTS my score comes 57... in this case should i apply for Mon Project on 13-20 June 2016 ??? plz suggest me
In my opinion, dont miss this intake!
apply now and if they wanted an updated test they will inform you and they usually give 90 days to update ur documents which is more than enough for you to take the test again and provide the results before even the 90 days.
good luck

Ashique

Aug 27, 2015
Thank you very much Jaiva

problem is i have to complete their payment and if they reject application becz of IELTS after my payment i will be in problem.

At time of hard copy one of this forum person's application sent back becz he didn't give tick mark in language part (IELTS and french)...

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashique said:
need your help...
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html
Will French and English tests be accepted even if they were taken more than two years ago?
Yes. French and English tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. If this is the case, indicate the date in the “Date de la session” field.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
jairichi said:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html
Will French and English tests be accepted even if they were taken more than two years ago?
Yes. French and English tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. If this is the case, indicate the date in the “Date de la session” field.
what about my question above, jairichi?

Ashique

Aug 27, 2015
many many thanks jairichi

I have seen that... my exam date was 05/04/2014 (dd/mm/yy) so when i press submit button RED mark shows on that portion and also shows this information-"You must provide a document from less than 2 years". my IELTS was valid on April 1, 2015 as it is over this year....... i though i can use my IELTS but now i think i can't becz of it is 2016.............