+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Wrong document uploaded on PR Application (CEC Inland)

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
Hi,

I got ITA on May 28th 2020 as an Assistant Manager for a store but was promoted to Store Manager on July 2020.

I applied for PR and got AOR on Aug 2 and I realised that i forgot to attach my store manager documents and raised a web form that same day. I again realised that on the web form i uploaded wrong set of documents and again filled the web form with correct documents.

I received an email on Aug 10 and 11 respectively from IRCC saying that they have received my documents and sent it to concerned department.

I'm worried if due to frequent errors, can my file be rejected or raise suspicion?

Please let me know if anybody had any similar situation and still went through with their R10s and Medicals.

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
On my application I accidentally uploaded the same employer letter twice for 2 different employers! I didn't even realize until an agent requested the letter for the other employer. Don't fret, you have attempted to upload the correct documents.

Dexter2020

Apr 29, 2020
If you have submitted and have done the payment then try to raise a web form with Letter of explanation describing your issue. I guess it's should be okay after that. You can even call them to be reassured.