+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - WES Evaluation

sahilkhurana06

Jan 20, 2015
Guys, Clear one confusion..
I'm in the process of getting all the required documentation for WES and I surprisingly saw one post here where it says that some second half of your WES form has to be filled by Controller of Examination of your university. My question is:

1.) How will I get this form? After paying the fee, do I need to get this signed and attested by the University Registrar?
2.) I have to go to two different universities for this which is very troublesome.
3.) I have received my transcripts and attested photocopies of both the degrees and now I have to go back to these universities for filling up the second half of the WES form
4.) What is required to fill in this form and do I need to actually go back or is there any workaround?

Please suggest. Thanks.

SATHY1403

Feb 2, 2015
Hi,

This is not that complicated

1. Before getting the transcripts itself you should have downloaded this "Transcript Form" from WES website. As soon as you pay the fees in WES it will generate a Reference number and when you download the transcript form that Ref. number will get printed in that.
2. You need to give this Transcript form to you college or univ. where you got the certificates attested and YES there is a second half that has to be filled by the Officer there.
3. I am not sure WES will accept your transcript without thier TRANSCRIPT form being addressed.
4. Unfortunately there is no work around. Its better to do it as indicated on WES website rather than wasting time and Money which will again drag the entire process.

emmanumak

Jan 8, 2015
Please when paying the fees for WES, will I be charged from my master card with the current currency charge in Canadian dollars equivalent to that of my country currency or charged in USD?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
emmanumak said:
Please when paying the fees for WES, will I be charged from my master card with the current currency charge in Canadian dollars equivalent to that of my country currency or charged in USD?
In my case i was charged US$266.00 on my credit card. That is the equivalent to the $299.00 CAD.