+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent] WES Evaluation Mumbai university

rajduseja

Apr 18, 2019
Hey everyone. I might be repetitive here, but I am utterly confused with the process.
I completed B.E in Computer Engineering from Mumbai University. I have the transcripts that were issued and attested by the college.
I have a total of 8 marksheets, wherein the first two and the last two (sem 1,2,7 and 8) were handled by Mumbai University. Furthermore, I have the degree and course completion certificate issued by the university.

So now, I have all the marksheets and the transcripts that are already attested by the college, as well as the degree and the course completion certificate.

What is the process that I need to take now? And more prominently which place should I go to get the documents attested? Kalina or Churchgate?

Thank you and apologies for being repetitive.

Jan 11, 2019
as of nothing can be done because with the new rule WEs expects the University of Mumbai to issue attest and stamp the Documents and send it directly to WES. However, the same is not done by University currently University of Mumbai asks the students to get the transcripts issued by concerned college and get it attested by university of Mumbai and send it directly to by ourselves.