+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!! - Vietnam Police Certificate

tgoericke

Feb 4, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Hi, im Anh, same situation I’m looking for someone can help me get Criminal report no 2 while I’m in Canada, I’m Vietnamese, can you share me the contact please? Big thanks
Hey Anh. Of course. Could you please send me a private message here? I'm fairly new and cannot find out how to @@ sorry!

len738

Sep 21, 2016
https://vietnamembassy.ca/consular-services/criminal-check-police-certificate/

I got mine through them, you just need to download the forms (application form + credit card authorization form) - the form i filled was in Vnese tho so maybe you should switch it to Eng, or you just simply call them to request for an Eng ver, then send them back to visa@vietnamembassy.ca

I was told it'll be ready and sent to my address within 15 business days.

Costed me $450 USD in total (that includes $35 USD Fedex)

Hope this helps!

khanh.le

Aug 2, 2018
Hey Anh. Of course. Could you please send me a private message here? I'm fairly new and cannot find out how to @@ sorry!
Hi tgoericke,
I already sent you message for asking the contact of agency who help you get Vietnam police check no.2. I hope you can share with me too. Thank you very much.

Reactions: tgoericke

singkm

Apr 10, 2020
Don't want to offend but now I am loving my Indian govt. PCC process which I was cribbing about after learning about Viet PCC process :). I don't know why our countries don't want to make life simple for their citizens. Too much red tapism and too complex rules..

TayKay

Jun 7, 2020
Hey I am applying for a visa to move to the states (k1 fiance) I need a police check too. I am Canadian but lived in Vietnam for 4 years from 2008 to 2011. Does anyone know a contact to help with this and do you know if I need a 1 or 2 for a USA visa application?

tgoericke

Feb 4, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Hey I am applying for a visa to move to the states (k1 fiance) I need a police check too. I am Canadian but lived in Vietnam for 4 years from 2008 to 2011. Does anyone know a contact to help with this and do you know if I need a 1 or 2 for a USA visa application?
Hey TayKay. I've DMed you

trangy

Apr 12, 2017
Hey guys. I'm also in this situation with the Criminal Report No.2 from Vietnam. My friend got hers a few months ago to apply for the PR here in Canada through an agent in Vietnam. The cost total was 3.9 million VND (CAD$223) including translation to English, Express Delivery to Canada. And it was done within 2 weeks without you being involved. Let me know if you would like me to share the contact?
Hi can you please share the contact with me as well? i am in the same situation right now. Thank you.