+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent urgent phd and work experience doubt

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
i had gap in my phd degree as i take leave from the university for 2 years for doing job and then i rejoin my studies and complete my degree.
now i want to ask weather the work experience in between degree will not create any problem?
how to explain this in my application?
as only dates of degree are asked i.e. starting and completion date then when i mention my work history in between the degree date does it not create any confusion in my case.
how to mention this things?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
i had gap in my phd degree as i take leave from the university for 2 years for doing job and then i rejoin my studies and complete my degree.
now i want to ask weather the work experience in between degree will not create any problem?
how to explain this in my application?
as only dates of degree are asked i.e. starting and completion date then when i mention my work history in between the degree date does it not create any confusion in my case.
how to mention this things?
Why wouldnt it? People can both work and study.

Reactions: Vjakhar

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Why wouldnt it? People can both work and study.
thanks for reply
someone said me that i cant show full time study and full time work together
although both are not at same time but still should i have to mention my phd as part time as there is leave in between

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
my case is that study is also full time and work is also full time
but during study i take leave from or break from study for 4 semester or 2 years as their is rule in university that you can take leave to join the service but when i take leave from that period i am not a registered student of university . after 2 year i left the job and again got registered in university to complete the degree.
when i mention in ee profile my study duration of phd i writing starting date and final degree date , so my job period or job years are in between
that is the query weather it will create any problem as both are full time.
please help me so as to avoid any problem at later stage

starting date of phd jan 2015, completion date august 2020
work history march 2017 to aug 2019- as on leave from unoversity , not registered in university
then again april 2020, thesis submission, job start from may 2020 to till date , as after thesis submision no attendence in university university consider full time student upto thesis ubmission date , written in univ rules
please help in matter

Last edited: