+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent,urgent need expert advice

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
hi dear

i applied under pnp they want my proof of signature which i send them my card and bank proof now they want something official like passport or id card

in passport i have didital so in digital passport only pic no signature

for id card i also have old sign in urdu which i cannot submitt to them
because my all rest documents and immigration file everything in english signature

so advice me what can option i am having i am so upset they gave me only 30 days so please if somebody can help me regarding this
i waiting for repluy

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how about just a formal letter with your signature at the bottom. that might be proof enough. it's strange because you know applicants from other countries probably have passport with digital signatures so i'm wondering why they want to ask you for proof that your signature is authentic.

damadion

Feb 19, 2012
In my opinion, i think it would have just been very appropriate if you support your signature differences with an Affidavit legally proving it that you are the same person with the two signatures. Like me, i have both the short form of my signature and the longer version of it if i have enough space to sign at any given time. But for my visa application, i used the short one consistently.

ethels

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011 (Processing started on 12-12-2011)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011 (ECAS updated to Med received on 12/12/2011)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-2012
LANDED..........
02-2012
They want something official from the country you come from to prove your signature.

With that being said: contact your country's local Embassy or Consulate. Tell them your exact problem. Have with you, your ID or whatever and have them issue a letter to prove that this is your actual signature.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
deplix said:
hi dear

i applied under pnp they want my proof of signature which i send them my card and bank proof now they want something official like passport or id card

in passport i have didital so in digital passport only pic no signature

for id card i also have old sign in urdu which i cannot submitt to them
because my all rest documents and immigration file everything in english signature

so advice me what can option i am having i am so upset they gave me only 30 days so please if somebody can help me regarding this
i waiting for repluy

who wants your signature to be proved? PNP or CIO/CIC? pls be specific.