+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!!!: TWVisa while FSW SAP in process?

angelinoj

Jul 6, 2008
Is it ok to apply for a temporary working visa while I have an FSW SAP application in process?

We currently have a job offer for both me and my husband through an agent, but the agent is hesitant to pursue my application because we have an on-going FSW SAP application in process and I am the principal applicant. They are afraid that I may be refused of the temporary visa. They said it is ok for my husband but they are not sure for my case! Do you think it will be a dis-advantage? What should I do? Pls need your inputs very urgent!

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi,angelinoj,i m sorry tht i ve no clue abt ur particular question .i hope other senior members such as PMM ll b able to give u some info.I m also looking for a good n reliable agent to get a job in canada.Could u plz tell me name of ur agent.Any input from yours ll be highly appreciated.Good luck to u for ur job n FSW application,thanks n regards.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

angelinoj said:
Is it ok to apply for a temporary working visa while I have an FSW SAP application in process?

We currently have a job offer for both me and my husband through an agent, but the agent is hesitant to pursue my application because we have an on-going FSW SAP application in process and I am the principal applicant. They are afraid that I may be refused of the temporary visa. They said it is ok for my husband but they are not sure for my case! Do you think it will be a dis-advantage? What should I do? Pls need your inputs very urgent!
Probably a very good idea is you can find an employer willing to get an LMO for you. Once you are working in Canada with a valid work permit, you can upgrade your application to a full one.

PMM

angelinoj

Jul 6, 2008
PMM said:
Hi

angelinoj said:

Probably a very good idea is you can find an employer willing to get an LMO for you. Once you are working in Canada with a valid work permit, you can upgrade your application to a full one.

PMM
do you mean giving up my FSW app? i dont think i can withdraw because we've waited already for quite long time to give it up now.

someone with similar case like me said having an arranged employment will not affect the fsw, it will actualy be an additional points. and she received a letter from canadian embassy that says "if there will be arranged employment from a Canadian employer approved by HRSDC it will expedite your FSW application". i just dont know why my agents office in canada doesn't know about this..........

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

angelinoj said:
PMM said:
Hi

angelinoj said:

PMM
do you mean giving up my FSW app? i dont think i can withdraw because we've waited already for quite long time to give it up now.

someone with similar case like me said having an arranged employment will not affect the fsw, it will actualy be an additional points. and she received a letter from canadian embassy that says "if there will be arranged employment from a Canadian employer approved by HRSDC it will expedite your FSW application". i just dont know why my agents office in canada doesn't know about this..........
You really don't understand the process do you? If you get an approved work permit and start work in Canada, you can upgrade your SAP application into a full application, and should receive priority processing. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp Maybe you have a lousy agent?

PMM

angelinoj

Jul 6, 2008
PMM,

Thank you very much! I understand the process but I just became confused when they told me that I may not be able to get the temp visa because of my FSW application!

I think its time for them to know! Yeah maybe they have lousy people! Hmp!

Anyway , thank you and and I'm so thankful to this forum!