+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent travel need to Home country

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Hi,

I have submitted my AoR in early August and with the kind of trends, I see my case gets final decision only next year. Even my medicals are not cleared yet.

I am a CEC candidate and staying in Canada for 18 months and working on a permanent role.

There may be need for me to travel to Home country for some family related issue and and it could become longer stay at my home country.

I am not sure about my PR application if I travel out due to emergency, can anyone guide me on this how my travel will impact to my application.

My job will remain , I am a CEC candidate and my family continues to stay here, its just that I may need to stay there for few weeks.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

One related questions, with the AoR confirmation and my valid WP, will it be sufficient to justify my travel back to Canada?

Last edited:

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted my AoR in early August and with the kind of trends, I see my case gets final decision only next year. Even my medicals are not cleared yet.

I am a CEC candidate and staying in Canada for 18 months and working on a permanent role.

There may be need for me to travel to Home country for some family related issue and and it could become longer stay at my home country.

I am not sure about my PR application if I travel out due to emergency, can anyone guide me on this how my travel will impact to my application.

My job will remain , I am a CEC candidate and my family continues to stay here, its just that I may need to stay there for few weeks.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

One related questions, with the AoR confirmation and my valid WP, will it be sufficient to justify my travel back to Canada?
travel does not impact application unless the said travel results in any change of circumstance i.e. job etc.

One related questions, with the AoR confirmation and my valid WP, will it be sufficient to justify my travel back to Canada? hard to comment on this given the ever changing travel scenario. even if canada does not have any restrictions, would be tough to predict if your home country enforces any border restrictions.