+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Today's draw

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

An urgent query. Please answer as your answer will help me in today's draw

Current CRS - 466 (with WES equivalency of two or more bachelors)
Current WES application status - Under review (i had asked for review since they did not recognize my masters as masters)

I am expecting WES review result this week. If i get a favorable review, my score jumps to 473. Else it stays at 466.

My question:
I have filled EE form but not submitted it yet as I was waiting for WES review. Now today is a possible draw.

Can I submit the EE form today (with 466) and later change the WES result (if it is in my favor) ?

If I submit the EE form (with 466) and get an ITA tomorrow, then if WES result changes later, how do I make the change in system after getting an ITA?

Please revert. Very urgent situation.

Thanks a lot

viveksegu

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-March-2016
AOR Received.
01-February-2017
Med's Done....
02-March-2017
kashjuni said:
Hi Seniors,

Current WES application status - Under review (i had asked for review since they did not recognize my masters as masters)

I am expecting WES review result this week. If i get a favorable review, my score jumps to 473. Else it stays at 466.

My question:
I have filled EE form but not submitted it yet as I was waiting for WES review. Now today is a possible draw.

Can I submit the EE form today (with 466) and later change the WES result (if it is in my favor) ?

If I submit the EE form (with 466) and get an ITA tomorrow, then if WES result changes later, how do I make the change in system after getting an ITA?

Thanks a lot
I think you should submit the EE application now with 466. If you get an invite in today's draw(All the best there), then you don't have to worry about your WES review result. You don't have to update your profile.

koprulz

May 23, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
Even if you submit now it will take 24 hours for your score to get reflected. So anyways you won't be part of the pool.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can submit what you have on hand. If you are chosen your profile will freeze and no other changes will be possible. Since you want to get better evaluation from WES that move will not worsen your current points so it will be fine.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashjuni said:
Hi Seniors,

My question:

Thanks a lot
Submit the WES with CRS of 466. If you get ITA, and once WES review is in your favor you can write this in Letter of explanation. All I know that you can not make changes that affect your score negatively. If your score is going higher and you can explain that then there is no problem. Go ahead and submit a profile and don't miss your chance.

Good luck !

mariabas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
@koprulz: I think you are wrong. The score gets updated in a minute after the changes are made.

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it is wise to go ahead and submit your profile with what you have in hand at the moment. You can always update the details in the profile section.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
koprulz said:
Even if you submit now it will take 24 hours for your score to get reflected. So anyways you won't be part of the pool.
Yes I think this is correct.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashjuni said:
Hi Seniors,

My question:

Thanks a lot
i would just wait... its not worth taking a chance like this... but again thats just my personal opinion.