Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Hi everyone, I need urgent advice from you.

My company (Vancouver, Canada head office) will apply TN VISA for me under my US company (Houston office). But I will only enter about 1-2 months for the job and back to Canada. Then go back again after 1-2 months.

I am the senior electrical engineer (professional engineer with Texas, USA and professional engineer from BC, Canada, highest education= US equivalent master degree as per WES US)

Some questions as below.
1) When I apply TN visa, what kind of documents should I bring other than below?
(a) employment letter from my US office
(b) Canada passport and Citizenship certificate
(c) WES US equivalent
(d) recent pay slips
(e) return tickets (I will stay only for 1-2 months)

2) Can I apply in advance 1-2 days at Blane border for TN visa and come back to canada. Then after 1-2 days later, I will take flight from Vancouver airport (YVR) to job location (near to chicago). Then After finish the job, I will fly to Houston (my US office) and back to canada. Is that ok? (I don't want to wait 1-2 hour for the TN processing on the actual travel day).
OR
I should only apply TN visa at YVR Vancouver airport on the actual travel day?

3) My office only give me letter to apply TN visa ONLY for me. In this case, can my wife and daughter (they are Canadian citizen) can apply TD visa at the Blane border? But they will back to canada for 1-2 months, settle a few things then they will permanently follow to Houston. Is that ok?

4) Any comments do and don't when interview with officer?

5) Electical engineer job is ok under TN job category?

Thanks in advance for your comments.