+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT TIME SENSITIVE IMMIGRATION QUESTION!!

Dfc348

May 19, 2016
Hey all!

I am in full time employment in Montreal.

I am currently in a tough situation and am not sure how to proceed. I am currently in Quebec on a PGWP which is expiring at the end of April. I have 10 days before my french test results come back, and I can submit my CSQ app before my PGWP expires, ( i am applying as a Quebec graduate).

Is there any way to extend my PGWP quickly? Or get implied status somehow? I don't have an offer of employment so i don't think I can submit a WP application and get implied status from that?

Any advice on how I can remain working, for the next month and into the future?

Thanks for your help!!

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Dfc348 said:
Hey all!

I am in full time employment in Montreal.

I am currently in a tough situation and am not sure how to proceed. I am currently in Quebec on a PGWP which is expiring at the end of April. I have 10 days before my french test results come back, and I can submit my CSQ app before my PGWP expires, ( i am applying as a Quebec graduate).

Is there any way to extend my PGWP quickly? Or get implied status somehow? I don't have an offer of employment so i don't think I can submit a WP application and get implied status from that?

Any advice on how I can remain working, for the next month and into the future?

Thanks for your help!!
reach me on my no 5144024846 or sunil.always.says@gmail.com I am in same situation but on implied status. I can suggest you few options