+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent suggestions needed 3 time refused misguided case

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Greetings friends,

I would like to discuses case of mine friend who already received 3 refusals. I saw his case and he was misguided to select his program.

He done 12th with arts stream. he applied through agent and selected network administration program at CIMT college which is private college. IRCC refused by saying the program is irrelevant. Then, he changed college to new castle college and selected similar course in network which is totally irrelevant according to arts stream. IRCC refused by saying based on personal assets and financial status. The, he selected ST. Clair college and applied for something travel and tourism program. IRCC refused by saying irrelevant study.

It is clear that he is failed to select the right program.

Now, he got accepted for hotel management at seneca college. His IELTS is 6.5, no less than 6.0

questions -

1) is hotel management good program after ARTS?
2) how he can explain that why he keep changing interest in programs?
3) will this gap make any issue for him?
4) what to do best at this stage?

You are welcome to add additional comments. I feel happy to help out people from difficult situations but at this stage I am also confused that what should I suggest him.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Greetings friends,

I would like to discuses case of mine friend who already received 3 refusals. I saw his case and he was misguided to select his program.

He done 12th with arts stream. he applied through agent and selected network administration program at CIMT college which is private college. IRCC refused by saying the program is irrelevant. Then, he changed college to new castle college and selected similar course in network which is totally irrelevant according to arts stream. IRCC refused by saying based on personal assets and financial status. The, he selected ST. Clair college and applied for something travel and tourism program. IRCC refused by saying irrelevant study.

It is clear that he is failed to select the right program.

Now, he got accepted for hotel management at seneca college. His IELTS is 6.5, no less than 6.0

questions -

1) is hotel management good program after ARTS?
2) how he can explain that why he keep changing interest in programs?
3) will this gap make any issue for him?
4) what to do best at this stage?

You are welcome to add additional comments. I feel happy to help out people from difficult situations but at this stage I am also confused that what should I suggest him.
Changing DLI and program of study 4 times is redflag. I dont think whether applicant or Agent know what they are doing. It might be too late for Fall, but why he wants to study hotel management all the way in Canada?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Changing DLI and program of study 4 times is redflag. I dont think whether applicant or Agent know what they are doing. It might be too late for Fall, but why he wants to study hotel management all the way in Canada?
It seems that the agent was not knowledgeable. When I saw his first course (network administration) then only I found out that the course is not good for him. As per my point, He just want migrate to Canada. He wants to take study path and settle over there. Now, He selected hotel management programfor Jan 2022. I don't know that this program is valid for him or not. He had done arts in 12th standard. Any suggestion for programs that can be valuable for studying at least in Canada? Thanks for your reply...

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
It seems that the agent was not knowledgeable. When I saw his first course (network administration) then only I found out that the course is not good for him. As per my point, He just want migrate to Canada. He wants to take study path and settle over there. Now, He selected hotel management programfor Jan 2022. I don't know that this program is valid for him or not. He had done arts in 12th standard. Any suggestion for programs that can be valuable for studying at least in Canada? Thanks for your reply...
So his purpose of visit is not to study, correct? There's no intention for your friend to leave Canada after their stay, correct?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How will hotel management now help his career in his home country (already refused for tourism)? Will spending thousands of dollars in Canada give him that much of a better salary? He has no work experience and secondary education so VOs believe he will not leave Canada. And that his intention since he want to migrate. If he wants to immigrate then tell him to get a degree in his home country and then apply for graduate programs in Canada.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
So his purpose of visit is not to study, correct? There's no intention for your friend to leave Canada after their stay, correct?
Yes, I feel like that. From his profile, he is changing courses again and again which mean he does not have any interest in specific field. VO will raise question that how fast your interest is changing then they will again refuse because he does not look bona fide student. I advised him not to apply again.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
How will hotel management now help his career in his home country (already refused for tourism)? Will spending thousands of dollars in Canada give him that much of a better salary? He has no work experience and secondary education so VOs believe he will not leave Canada. And that his intention since he want to migrate. If he wants to immigrate then tell him to get a degree in his home country and then apply for graduate programs in Canada.
I advised him same thing earlier to get a education in home country then try for masters in Canada. thank you for your suggestion...

Reactions: Merry123

Merry123

Aug 8, 2021
Exactly best way is to choose one good course in the home country and then try again for Canada.
Arts will not give you sufficient choices.
Some people have tried with very strong and convincing SOP as well.
Like this you can build study gap as well which is another issue.
All the best!