+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent suggestion need please help brother

Sampgoogly

Nov 16, 2015
HI My name is Samprit Chakraborty.

Recently i completed Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering from Chittagong Polytechnic Institute. I applied in University of Winnipeg in a Bachelor course on Applied in Computer Science Subject. I already got my offer letter from the university my admission is in three terms. one is gone which was 1st jan 2016. Another is May 01 2016 And last one is Oct 1 2016.

Now its high time to process my visa. Although i collect lots of information about how to process by cic website and vfs global website. Actually i don't want to go any fraud agency's door or anyone. i just want to handle it myself. I am clear about whole system but little bit confusion in my Sponsor Sector here am i describing this. your honorable patience is advance appreciable brother.

About my sponsor issue i want to make three person as my sponsor one is my father, another is one of my uncle (Non Blood relative) and last one is one of my family friend (Also non blood relative)
The reason behind to make 3 person as my sponsor is my father dont have liquid cash to provide except land property. he have property in my village near 30 lac in BDT which is approximately 50000 CAD. He is a very honest person in his life and still working in Jiban Bima corporation as a Development Marketing officer (30 year). So he don't have liquid cash balance in his bank to provide me cause he spent his whole income on my educational expense. Thats why i want to take another two sponsor who are more than our blood relatives and trusted.
One of my Sponsor Name is Sagor chakraborty. HE is an in profession. He told me he can show me cash 20 lac which is 33000 CAD in his own personal Bank Account. Additionally he have land property in India which value is near 70000 to 80000 CAD.

Another Sponsor Name is DR K C PAL who is also a famous in Bangladesh. He told me that for going to Canada he can do me a favor. And that is he have a company which name is KC Ballpen. I worked there last 1 year thats why he tell me that he can show his company account statement to show the visa immigration officer that KCBall pen company will provide my all education expense Yearly. Moreover he can show his company Bank statements which is in State Bank of India and per month this account have transaction more than 30,000 CAD

SO thats it now all the question of mine i want to clear about you brother.

1) can i took sponsor both of them three.?
2) can i show shagor Chakraborty who is my non blood relative sponsor as my Uncle (Blood relative Brother of my mother) using fake Birth Certificate.it will be good or bad decision please suggest me
3) What kind of document exactly need from KC PAL to give me sponsorship via his company but not for his personal sponsorship. i mean he is not interest to give me sponsorship personally but he is ready to give me sponsorship via his own company. Additionally Do i need to show his personal Bank account monthly income. And i have to affidavit all the docs or i need to take all this written in stamp.???

Finally the real problem is Brother do u have any example where sponsorship declared i need to get that cause i need to send them draft.

Brother i hope you will be the person to understand my position. Brother except this Forum. if you think that it will be better to contact with email please brother my emails is : "Sampgoogly@gmail.com"

I am waiting for all of your honorable reply.

Thanks brother,

Samprit CK

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
CIC typically doesn't like non-blood related sponsors. This reduces your chances of approval since it will increase CIC's concerns that you don't have the money to pay for your studies and living expenses in Canada. It would be preferable if you and your father are able to fund your studies - even if this means you have to take out a loan.

Don't fake documents. If you are discovered, you will be refused and banned from entering Canada for 5 years. Once that's happens, it will be effectively impossible for you to qualify for a study permit, work permit or visitor visa to Canada in the future. It will also make it much more difficult for you to obtain visas to other countries (such as the US). Even if CIC doesn't catch your lie during the study permit process, it's quite possible they may catch it later if you try to apply for PR. If you want a future in Canada, it's idiotic to start the process by lying.