+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Student Visa

Suryab2329

Nov 18, 2019
Hello,
I got passport request from visa center and I sent it through vfs on 02/12/2019.
Yesterday, I got a mg saying Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the candian visa application center at bangaloreOC, on the date. We will then send this to the canadian visa application center bangaloreOC.
and later yesterday I got a msg saying - Visa application tracking id xxxxxxxxx is under process at the ircc office.

what does this mean? Please help!

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hello,
I got passport request from visa center and I sent it through vfs on 02/12/2019.
Yesterday, I got a mg saying Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the candian visa application center at bangaloreOC, on the date. We will then send this to the canadian visa application center bangaloreOC.
and later yesterday I got a msg saying - Visa application tracking id xxxxxxxxx is under process at the ircc office.

what does this mean? Please help!
The first message meant that your passport has been received at the VISA application center. The latter meant that it is being processed for stamping.

Don't worry. Everything's good..

Suryab2329

Nov 18, 2019
The first message meant that your passport has been received at the VISA application center. The latter meant that it is being processed for stamping.

Don't worry. Everything's good..
Are there any cases where visa gets rejected even after submission of passport