+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent,,, stuck in bad situation,,, Airline refused to board (visa and copr valid)

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Need help,,,,
Missed our flight coz airline refused to board my spouse as they said they couldn’t get clearance from border security at Toronto,, our copr and visa is valid..
anyone knows what to do,,,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Need help,,,,
Missed our flight coz airline refused to board my spouse as they said they couldn’t get clearance from border security at Toronto,, our copr and visa is valid..
anyone knows what to do,,,
That is something you have to work out by calling IRCC and also finding out what the exact issue was from the airline. You should have probably boarded your flight to at least do your landing but too late now.

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
When is ur passport expired? Basically, airlines checks only visa is valid and passport isn't nearly 6 month expired

saani

Jul 29, 2017
When is ur passport expired? Basically, airlines checks only visa is valid and passport isn't nearly 6 month expired
That is something you have to work out by calling IRCC and also finding out what the exact issue was from the airline. You should have probably boarded your flight to at least do your landing but too late now.
Airline didn’t issue the boarding pass. We are going to embassy to resolve the issue

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Airline didn’t issue the boarding pass. We are going to embassy to resolve the issue
Oh man. I hope it gets resolved asap. Please update why this has happened. It sounds ridiculous when your copr and visas are valid.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Went embassy , they refused to let us in. Don’t know what to do
Have you asked the airline what's the main issue? You can try calling IRCC when it's morning in Canada and inform them of your situation and ask their advice on what to do and why this thing has happened. I can't believe this "couldn’t get clearance from border security at Toronto" can happen even with copr and visas valid..

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
The airline didn’t tell us the problem.
You should've demanded to know the reason why. Your tickets were already paid and I think you have the right to know why your wife was not allowed to board.

Reactions: hgunawa and hamgha

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Have you asked the airline what's the main issue? You can try calling IRCC when it's morning in Canada and inform them of your situation and ask their advice on what to do and why this thing has happened. I can't believe this "couldn’t get clearance from border security at Toronto" can happen even with copr and visas valid..
They said couldn’t get “border security clearance from Toronto “ that’s the only reason they told us

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Which airline.. N by the way who is the airline to check border security... Their responsibility is just to carry passenger... Clearance is duty of immigration officers who stamp our passports at airports... Airline cheated u most likely... Sad news. .

Reactions: hgunawa and hamgha

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Which airline.. N by the way who is the airline to check border security... Their responsibility is just to carry passenger... Clearance is duty of immigration officers who stamp our passports at airports... Airline cheated u most likely... Sad news. .
It’s KLM... don’t know what they meant by security clearance but we are the one suffering coz of this..emailed embassy and fortunately they replied and asked to send new booking details. Hopefully they ll resolve the issue

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
This is frustrating. I hope the issue gets resolved soon. I never heard of an airline checking security clearance. I thought it was done by immigration agents. Please keep us updated.

Last edited:

saani

Jul 29, 2017
This is frustrating. I hope the issue gets resolved soon. I never heard of an airline checking security clearance. I thought it was done by immigration agents. Please keeps us updated.
Will update once issue is resolved