+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent,,, stuck in bad situation,,, Airline refused to board (visa and copr valid)

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Update;
Got online boarding passes. It was Airline’s fault. Coz embassy sent us confirmation email that everything is clear.
That's good to hear! Please get compensation from them

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Update;
Got online boarding passes. It was Airline’s fault. Coz embassy sent us confirmation email that everything is clear.
I am glad to hear that. I wish you the best in Canada! File a complaint with that airlines company.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
After reading this thread, had a conversation with few experienced ppl.. ..lesson for everyone, ,sply for first time fliers to Canada... Avoid flying through USA. .. There r some issues,don't know internal things, may be after 9/11.....

saani

Jul 29, 2017
After reading this thread, had a conversation with few experienced ppl.. ..lesson for everyone, ,sply for first time fliers to Canada... Avoid flying through USA. .. There r some issues,don't know internal things, may be after 9/11.....
One more thing don’t go by KLM ,pathetic airline. What i came to know that it’s Airline responsibility to get portal clearance. And GOD forbid anyone stuck in situation like us argue with Airline to clear it ( unfortunately in our case we were so depressed ).
Don’t buy online ticket for 1st time travel.
If problem not solved by talking to Airline, immediately email your nearest embassy. In subject write it urgent nd mention your application number nd uci. In body explain everything and attach necessary documents.