+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Spouse/Dependent Visa (along with student visa)

yogdhuria

Dec 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I got my student visa last month. But at that time my wife's passport application is under processing and she got her passport this month. Now we want to apply for spouse/Dependent visa so that she can fly to canada along with me in sept-2011. Can you Please suggest me the procedure and forms for applying this visa. ( I got university student visa).

Kindly suggest.

Tikku

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
13-06-2010
Nomination.....
Full Docs sent 10-07-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
File for TRV visa, details are there on the CIC gc website

yogdhuria

Dec 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I apply before landing canada? As in the TRV form we have to mention the address of canada where the visitor is intended to visit.

Members please suggest.

yogdhuria

Dec 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Members please suggest on the above.
Also Do I need to send all the financial statements again?

This is urgent as I am thinking to file this next week.

May 1, 2011
Hi,

Submit your wife's passport to your nearest VFS center under Visitor/Worker category. Your wife can also apply for open work permit. I would strongly suggest you to include
1) all the financial documents with your wife's application.
2) Affidavit from you stating you have sufficient financial support to support your wife.
3) Affidavit from your wife stating the intention of her stay is only to accompany you and after your studies she will fly back to her home country with you.
4) any property documents on her name or if you have owned jointly.
5) Joint account statements if any.
6) Marriage certificate / Common law union form, if you have married recently send photographs of you both, detailed phone bills etc.,

Hope this helps. Good Luck,
SumanthShruthi

smartmind

Jun 5, 2011
is that easy to get student visa as i m planning to apply with my wife and leaving my kids in pakistan after that will apply for kids after reaching canada Is that right? help please.

Rashique

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
sumanthshruthi said:
Hi,

Submit your wife's passport to your nearest VFS center under Visitor/Worker category. Your wife can also apply for open work permit. I would strongly suggest you to include
1) all the financial documents with your wife's application.
2) Affidavit from you stating you have sufficient financial support to support your wife.
3) Affidavit from your wife stating the intention of her stay is only to accompany you and after your studies she will fly back to her home country with you.
4) any property documents on her name or if you have owned jointly.
5) Joint account statements if any.
6) Marriage certificate / Common law union form, if you have married recently send photographs of you both, detailed phone bills etc.,

Hope this helps. Good Luck,
SumanthShruthi
Do I need to testify these affidvit from Notary Public?or do u have some sample plz send me on rashidnoori@gmail.com

apradhan

Aug 4, 2012
sumanthshruthi said:
Yes , you have to get it registered in Notary.
Hi Guys i have got student visa for canada. i wanted to know what is the process for applying for a spouse visa? in my case i would be filing it for my wife. its a 1 yr course that i have applied for.
Have u guys had any luck??