+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent SOWP answer needed

Derik

Aug 10, 2022
Hi everyone,
I will be applying for my SOWP next week. I am in India, and my spouse is in Canada.

I worked for 1 year as a Lab technician in India, where I was paid in cash vouchers. As a result, I don't have any proof of payment, such as a pay stub or record. What should i do in this case?
Thanks in advance

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Create an affidavit to show your employment and get them duly signed

If you have no proof of any ongoing employment or past, how do you plan to show home ties?
What are you showing for proof of funds?
How are you establishing your purpose of visit?

Derik

Aug 10, 2022
Create an affidavit to show your employment and get them duly signed

If you have no proof of any ongoing employment or past, how do you plan to show home ties?
What are you showing for proof of funds?
How are you establishing your purpose of visit?
Basically, I have my full family in India . So, I will write that I have to take care of my family in India.
I intend to show the fund of my father-in-law's business, as well as ITA and policies, for the fund.

purpose of visit: My husband is in Canada. So, I am planning to help him in Canada

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Basically, I have my full family in India . So, I will write that I have to take care of my family in India.
I intend to show the fund of my father-in-law's business, as well as ITA and policies, for the fund.

purpose of visit: My husband is in Canada. So, I am planning to help him in Canada
Family can be home ties which is fine.

Anyone over 18 have to show their own funds
If you are showing funds that do not belong to you, you need to declare them and have your Father in Law give you that money over a legal handover. Your father inlaws funds cannot become yours for a visa application indirectly.

Good Luck