+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent seniors view.....

oznar

May 24, 2010
Dear Seniors,

Kindly guide me for the following confusions.

- My previous employer refuse to give me refferance letter. But i have offer letter showing my designation and salary package and also having releaving letter.

- Do we need to take police clearance certificate from all those cities where we have resides for saveral years. Supose i had been living in three different cities where i had job during last ten years.

-Does this needs to taken for my parents too. I am applying for self and my wife as a coapplicant. parents will not acompany my for canada right now ???

Pls guide me

Naru

oznar

May 24, 2010
Pls Suggest Urgent...........................

Pls Suggest Urgent...........................

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1- try to get written letter from 2 of your cloleagues
2- that is depend of the country you lived in, some give 1 pcc, some give seperate
3- you need pcc only for poeple accompanying you.

oznar

May 24, 2010
I am from India. I have left these organisations long back and these are big organisations (banks) so no person or cloleagues authorized to give such letter on behalf of these organisation. we only need to communicate central HR and they refuse to give such letters.

What is pcc ???

What about police clearance question ??

Request to guide me.

narinderdl

May 3, 2010
hi
the letter u r not getting from ur past employers can be made ur self and get notarised and do mention on seperate sheet why u r not getting these letters from ur employers. i have seen many posts here when applicants did this and succeeded.
As far as pcc is concerned u need to provide this from the city u r living in or ur cuurent address u mentioned in the form.

neki

Apr 29, 2010
Hello,

You might want to consider including your employment and confirmation letters as well as other such documenttaion from your previous employer.

all the best.

Neki.

oznar

May 24, 2010
cam any input more on this. Pls this is crutial thing and i need as many suggesgestions on right way.. seniors pls......

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oznar said:
Dear Seniors,

- My previous employer refuse to give me refferance letter. But i have offer letter showing my designation and salary package and also having releaving letter. -- No problem in that... if you are claiming points for that then you should ... if not possible then write simple letter stating ur problem and give current employers ref. letter...
- Do we need to take police clearance certificate from all those cities where we have resides for saveral years. Supose i had been living in three different cities where i had job during last ten years. -- if you resided in same city then take it from regional passport office
-Does this needs to taken for my parents too. I am applying for self and my wife as a coapplicant. parents will not acompany my for canada right now ??? -- As far as i know you can not apply for your parents in FSW -- later on you can sponser and call...

Pls guide me

Naru

oznar

May 24, 2010
I am claiming poins for that. Further to this Central HR of the company has refused to give refferance letter but my supervisor is agreed to give that but my supervisor is not authorized to use the letter head of the company for such purpose as this is an offence in companys eye so he wont give on letterhead but he is agreed to to give that on the normal A4 size paper. Can this do ???? Supervisor is state head and will sign the letter with his cont no.

Can this work if i take such letter and then noterise that and put as a ref letter ???

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
One PCC is reqd per adult per country.. PCC is country specific not city specific.

in Case u are unable to get Ref letter from you employer: file offer letter, Salary slips, relieving letter, & JD on afidavit with reason for not getting the
same on Co letter head.

u need PCC for only those adult members which are accompanying u..

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
oznar said:
Dear Seniors,

- My previous employer refuse to give me refferance letter. But i have offer letter showing my designation and salary package and also having releaving letter.

- Do we need to take police clearance certificate from all those cities where we have resides for saveral years. Supose i had been living in three different cities where i had job during last ten years.

-Does this needs to taken for my parents too. I am applying for self and my wife as a coapplicant. parents will not acompany my for canada right now ???

Pls guide me

Naru
- Try to explain the case as explicitly as possible to CIC through a letter. Attach all other valid documents like tax returns, Form 16, appraisal letters, salary slips etc... (may be of some help than nothing)

- U only need one. Get it from the passport office where it is issued.. That will be pretty easier than getting it from other cities..

- U need to take the Police clearance for the applicants only...

All the best...

oznar

May 24, 2010
But HR of the company has refused to give refferance letter but my supervisor is agreed to give that but my supervisor is not authorized to use the letter head of the company for such purpose as this is an offence in companys eye so he wont give on letterhead but he is agreed to to give that on the normal A4 size paper. Can this do ? Supervisor is state head and will sign the letter with his cont no.

Can this work if i take such letter and then noterise that and put as a ref letter ???